ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙: 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 ℙ𝕖𝕠𝕡𝕝𝕖 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕓𝕝𝕖𝕞𝕤

SHE FELT BEAUTIFUL.

The way he delicately kissed her neck, the trace of his finger tips down her thighs.

He made her feel beautiful.

(Y/n) awoke in a cold, dry and slightly dust ridden room. Her body was wrapped in worn blankets, her head resting on an older user pillow. The only comfort she could really find in this strange situation was the smell. It's smelled of him, Tomura.

The pleasantly familiar smell of pine wood always was followed by the all encompassing feeling of bliss and serenity.

He calmed her.

Perhaps it was just a byproduct of her love, but it never failed to ease her anxiety... and this time was no different.

Fully awake, she moved throughout the room. The floor boards creaked with each step, the singular window damage beyond repair. The only light in the room, shining in from the cracks of the glass.

There she stood, the oak door stands tall with face of stability and strength, showing qualities she did not currently possess.

Twisting the knob, she breathed a sigh of relief.

It was unlocked.

Part of her brain, screamed at her to run. To fight, to live the good life, the honest life; One of happy thoughts, freedoms and memories she could hold onto forever... but she couldn't do that.

Her heart called for him, it was that overwhelming urge to be by his side that made her wake up in the morning, made her see the good in life, made her press on despite the difficulties she would undoubtedly face.

She would be a villain for him.

Down the stairs and around the corner sat the winner of the UA sports festival, Katsuki Bakugo, bound and bruised by his captors.

"I'll never join your fucked up league!
I'm going the be the number one hero!"

Everyone in the dimly lit tavern had scoffed at that remark. "If your strong enough to be the number one, then how did we catch you?"

Small explosions set off in his hands, just fueling his rage.

"Shut the fuck up stitches man! I'll fucking kill you!"

Shigarki scratched the back of his neck furiously, agitation visible in his body language.

I can't handle this kid, why does master want him?

How long until (y/n)-

"Um? Excuse me?"

Snapping his vision towards the door, there he saw the love of his life. She stood with a shy demeanor, her tuffs of (h/c) hair sticking out in odd directions and her uniform rather disheveled, although the sight only seemed to warm his frozen heart.