ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟡

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟡: 𝕊𝕖𝕣𝕚𝕒𝕝 𝕂𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕣

IN HOSU, (Y/N) FOUND life was a tad different than in Musutafu. There was no bustling tourist industry and a large lack of hero's readily waking the streets. The city itself seems to be built on technology and innovation, rather than on the influx of foreigners and good public relations... it was a different but, welcome feel.

To intern with the flame hero was an experience she never thought she would once have as a singer in a bar. Humble beginnings but, it was that culture that raised her into who she was.

Among the other interns, (Y/N) would do patrols twice a day, while the remainder was spent on training and honing her abilities.

Upon arriving at the agency, she was surprised to find that Shoto Todoroki was interning at this agency as well. Although her mind made sense of it, the flame hero is his dad after all.

(Y/N) duties mostly seemed to be pretty simple and she was starting to learn the basics of becoming a pro-hero. She found this to be most true on an evening patrol with one of Endeavor's "side kicks".

It was a dull maroon haze that coated the sky, the humidity seemed to be a thing of the past as autumn started to roll in. The cherry blossom trees stand barren, while the leaves of fellow trees fall freely to the ground. The brisk wind was not forgotten by the hero-in-training, as it caused her nose to become red and chilled.

The lack of people was a change for (Y/N), she had to repeatedly remind herself of the change of location. Yes, this community was similar in many aspects to her home but, unlike Musutafa this city seemed to sleep. People didn't wander at all hours of the night, nor was there questionable characters waiting in ally-ways for you to leave your purse unattended.

"Let's head back to the agency (Hero Name), after all your going to have a long-". Her assigned mentor was cut off by a rather large explosion and piercing screams.

Sharing a concerned glance, they both dash off towards the havoc. Bolting from the residential area to downtown, flames could be seen pouring out of windows of cars and smoke out of buildings.

Upon arrival, the first thing (Y/N) noticed was the familiar overbearing monster, with a beak nose and exposed brain, destroying anything in it's sight.

While her counterpart almost immediately jumped into action, (Y/N) was left stunned with one singular thought.

Tomura caused this.

Pushing past the nauseating disgust that she felt in her bones, due to his undoubted involvement, she went to work saving the innocent.

She could understand Tomura attacking heros and UA but, randomly ransacking cities made (Y/N) crack in anger towards his actions.

Everyone here was innocent, those in the cars that were burnt alive were innocent, those who suffocated of smoke trapped in the destroyed buildings were innocent, and those who were strangled and beaten by these monsters were innocent.

What really filled her with rage was her own feelings towards the matter, the unconscious hope that she would be able to see Tomura, to tell him that she missed him. These feelings that she couldn't seem to push aside, despite the horrible actions he has taken.

In a race against time, (Y/N) set herself ablaze to burn past the monster blocking the entry into the buildings. She figured if she heated herself enough, that thing wouldn't even bother with her.

How badly she was mistaken.

As she gained speed to push past the bird-like-creature, it stepped forward to meet her challenge head-on. Reaching forth and grabbing her as if she stood still, the monster flung her small body threw the smokey air.

Lost in the moment, it seemed like her life was flashing before her eyes. She knew that if not caught, the impact would surely kill her. Perhaps not in one blow but, her organs would rupture leaving her to bleed out in a few minutes time.

Her thoughts seemed to blur in the moments before impact, though there was one thought she did seemed to recognize.

Am I really wasting my last moments thinking of him?

Despite everything he did, I can't bring myself to hate him...

Closing her eyes, she prepared for her fate. Oddly enough, it never came.

She felt an odd warm presence surrounding her entire body, grabbing it and pulling it apart, only for it to be put back together in a moments time.

"Kurogiri I said be carful with her!"

Waking up on solid ground, the feeling of gravel pressed against her cheek. She new there was scrapes, as she felt her blood trickling down her knees.

But, regardless she smiled.

I'm alive.

Shakily pushing herself up she gazed into the eyes of city that was up in flames. She concluded the Warp-User must have saved her before the impact.

Maniacal laughter was echoing from behind her. Turning she sees the man her heart has claimed, sitting on the edge of the building swinging his feet.

(Y/N) doesn't know why but, she felt relief. A long sign escapes her as she tries to stand.

"Tomura..."

Calling his name, he seems to snap out of his trance.

"(Y/N) I'm glad to see you are not hurt. Come sit with me!"

"Tomura... why are you doing this?"

A eerie silence fills the void between them, only for Tomura to show a sadistic smile.

"Because it will send a message. It will show all those who support the phony heros that they will be taken down soon enough."

"But Tomura, these people that are dying are innocent. They haven't done anything to harm you or your organization."

Standing up to fully face her, he slowly creeps towards his former lover. Encompassing her with his arms, he whispered into her ear, "They all deserve it. They all are complicit."

A dull remorse eats away at (Y/N)'s heart, " Tomura despite everything that you have done, to me and to others I hold dear, I still cannot get rid of these feelings for you... am I crazy?"

She could feel his hot breath on her shoulder, his smile in her skin.

"No (Y/N), I think your perfectly sane... it's funny..."

Humming and wrapping her arms around him as well, she found herself at ease, easily forgetting all the warning signs.

"Because I feel the same way... I truly do love you (Y/N)."

She was surprised at his sensitivity and comfort he was displaying.  Looking up at this towering figure, she felt him lean down to meet her half way.

Her eyes flutter closed as cool meets warm, the lips of a lost lover invading all her senses.

Oddly enough it wasn't a story book "electricity" that bonded them, but rather an indescribable feeling of need and the strongest urgency to share as much as possible. The urge to give fully without restraint and the bliss in having your leap of faith returned in full.

The feeling of being protected, the feeling of not being alone.

"Promise me Tomura that you love me. Promise you won't forget."

Breathless we're the words, the meaning full of voice and passion.

"I was always your (Y/N). Before I knew you, I was yours. I promise, I promise I love you, I promise I won't forget."

Griping onto his jacket, laying her head against his chest, she finally feels safe.

"Promise me, promise we will meet again."

His soft whispers offer peace of mind to the troubled girl.

"I promise..."

Holding him close she loses consciousness once again, the familiar warm feeling from when she was saved fills her body.

(Serial Killer By: Lana Del Rey)