𝕋𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕜 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Thanks for reading "Serendipity"
A BNHA Inspired Book

Endings explained:

Aizawa Shota Ending

Aizawa was (y/n)'s key to returning to her past life, despite it being against her wishes to do so. In this ending, it was intended to show (y/n) could still live a normal life without the league. That if she had never met Tomura, this is what her life would look like. Some key traits that grew within (y/n) due to the league, such as the ability to fully trust others, and boundless empathy, did not fully remain after the accident.

Yet, the reason why Tomura did not go to (y/n) when he saw her in the bar was because, he wanted her to have a better life. He felt that her illness and eventual life altering accident was his doing, without him these things would have never happened.

Regarding Aizawa, through their bonding in her therapy she grew to care for him. A love of mutual respect, it lacked the ferocity she undeniably had with Tomura, but she still cared nonetheless.

When she left the hospital, she chose not to become a hero but, rather peruse her passion of singing full time. Her injury taught her the dangers of  "that life".

Additionally Aizawa fought his feelings for his former student but, as she was an adult and no longer under his care, he followed his heart.

Shigarki Tomura Ending

In this ending, it is meant to show the uncertainty of the path she chose. The dangers that will follow her and the people she associates with.

It's shows the sacrifices she made to love Tomura. She was given the opportunity to choose again, and she chose him. She gave up the life she could have had because she loved him, and that could never change. It was the happy ending the couple deserved, a desperate wish that had finally been granted.

(What was contained in the envelope was only discussed in the Shota Aizawa Ending, if interested go back and read)

Dabi Ending

After the hero raid, the only two who evaded capture or death were Dabi and (Y/n). She still thinks back to Tomura, in a way she believes he had saved her and this gave her motivation to continue. It pushed her not to let the rest of her life go to waste.

True to his words, Dabi did find a way to heal (y/n). It took years for (y/n) to leave behind the memories of the League and Tomura but, she chose to be happy. To be grateful for her second chance at love and life.

(What was contained in the envelope was only discussed in the Shota Aizawa Ending, if interested go back and read)

*Also Dabi is NOT her brother, I hinted he knew her from the sports festival.*

Once again thank you for reading!

If you have further questions, leave them in the comments and I'll try to give you answers!

Follow me @Day2780