ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟚: 𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝔽𝕣𝕖𝕖

IT HAS BEEN TWO months since Tomura vanished. Regret washed over (y/n) as she thought of all the missed opportunities, she found herself wondering, "why didn't I ask more about him?" or, "maybe I should have opened up more". She was okay with the distance, didn't take offense to the vague answers, she was alright until she started to feel uneasy when he was gone. She felt at ease until, she realized that she truly cared for him; that him missing changed her life so profoundly that it seized to function normally without him.

His maroon eyes are what (y/n) drowned in, the way their bodies would entangle left her craving more. He made her feel like she was trapped in an desert oasis, like a fool traveling for thousands of miles on end, thirst clouding all of her senses, and that he alone was the water that she so desperately craved; that he was the only one that could quench her agonizing thirst for affection, her unwavering craving for love.

(Y/n) longed for the days when they would go on walks together in the moon light, taking solace in each other company. He would wrap his arm around the small of her shoulders, filling the drifting breeze around them with his intoxicating aroma. The small pleasures making her craving for him even more irresistible.

He wasn't one that would reveal personal details but, the girl felt like they were undeniably connected nonetheless. They had a link that no one but the pair could understand; It was exhilarating.

When he did talk about himself, he spoke of his plans. He prophesied the world in flames and remade into one of vision, a place where everyone was free to be themselves, where no one is forgotten. They way he spoke and the picture he painted, was one only found in fiction. He never told (y/n) how or what it would take, so she never questioned it. Though she often thought to herself late at night, "if asked more questions would he have stayed?"

She use to think that she would sit and wait for him. That one day if she cried long enough and prayed hard enough he would come back but, it only made her self worth writher away.

In a fight for self preservation, (y/n) decided that it he truly cares for her, let him search.

In an attempt to move on and achieve an ill forgotten dream, she enrolled in the most unlikely place. UA, a school for future heroes.

Unlike her fellow classmates and members of the student body, she would join after the entrance exams due to personal issues but, would still be accepted as a student of Class 1-A. This unique exemption was made on the basis of her qualifying as a recommendation candidate. The school board unanimously agreed due to personal reasons she would be exempt from the testing, although the girl must be present for the first day.

The process of collecting medical records and personal documents, were mind numbing to say the least. Once the decision was finalized, she breathed out a sigh of relief, her mind uncooperatively wandered back to him in the absence of having to achieve a goal.

(Y/n) knew nothing of Tomura besides a rough estimated of his age and his opinions. At first she had assumed they had such a large age gap at first it made her feel awkward but, she knew that it didn't matter in the end. The closer they got, the more she realized he was unlike anyone she had ever met. Despite the fact that (Y/n) knew becoming a hero would go against his views and core beliefs, she want to help people. Everyone, villains and civilians alike.

(Side note: in this book the reader will be 17 years old in the beginning, as well as Tomura being 19 - 20)