𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝟚

𝕊𝕙𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕚 𝕋𝕠𝕞𝕦𝕣𝕒 𝔼𝕟𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘

"NO PLEASE, YOU CAN'T DIE! Please don't leave me alone!"

Tomura's hands bled as pushed rubble off his wife's body. His desperate attempts did not go unnoticed by the Pro-hero who stood in shock at the sight of his former student's grave.

"Please don't be dead! Please!"

Falling to his knees, Aizawa felt hot tears streak down his bloodied cheeks. He had failed, she was right in front of him, yet he couldn't save her. Turning away from the leader of the League of Villains, the hollow man shakily stood and stocked off down another hall; aching to get away from the Shigiraki's anguished pleas.

Turning the rocks that covered her body to dust, Tomura pulled the girl into his arms as he cried into the crook of her neck.

"Please talk to me, please (y/n)!"

Placing his ear against her heart, he listened for any sign of life.

Bump... Bump... Bump... Bump...

Griping her ripped shirt, he sighed in relief; she was alive. Reaching under her arm and across her back, her husband grunted. His next task would prove to be difficult with the addition of his injuries, slipping hand under the crook of her legs, he carried the girl through the destroyed tunnels to the escape route.

"We're almost there (y/n)- huff - I promise - huff - you're going to be okay."

I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you

***

In the following days, (y/n) awoke to a warm feeling sprawled across her stomach. Shifting, she glanced down to see the love of her life sleeping in a chair, hunched over on the side of her bed.

"Tomura... Tomura wake up..."

His scarlet eyes reflected a vibrant ruby in the sunlight, if it wasn't for his tears of relief cascading down his swollen cheeks, (y/n) would've thought the sight was breathtaking.

"Hmm... (y/n) are you awake?"

Running her fingers through his knotted hair, a soft smile rises on the girl's flushed face.

"Yes, I'm awake... you don't need to worry anymore. I feel fine."

The rise and fall of his breathing put (y/n) at ease, the calming nature of his presence was one of the reasons she fell so deeply in love with him. Tomura tiredly rose to caress her face, admiring all of her doleful features.

"I was so worried- I thought you died..."

Moving to sit, his wife slightly winced at the dull ache in her chest, paying it no mind she wrapped her arms around his hunched shoulders.

"I'm okay- we're okay... i told you i was going to spend the rest of my life with you, I'm not about to quit now."

"Well... how do you feel?"

Sighing, his wife shifted to avoid his gaze.

"I feel okay... I've been better but, I'm fine."

Catching her lie, Tomura moved to lightly grab her chin and connect their line of sight.

"Tell me the truth (y/n)..."

"I- my heart hurts again... but, I'm sure once I have my medicine the pain with go away!"

Placing his forehead against hers, he closed his eyes.

"It's going to be okay (y/n), I'll find a way to heal you... I promise."

"I know you will... i trust you Tomura- completely."

***

Running from the authorities for the last two years was wearing on the married couple, especially because fully recovering from heart surgery often took years. Tomura decided to take a step back for leading the Liberation front and dedicated his remaining time to living a peaceful life with his recently recovering wife, after all the risks heavily out weighed the benefits.

As the mastermind behind Nomu's and many other feats of human ingenuity, the "Scientist" pulled together everything needed and performed the surgery on (y/n) free of charge. His only fee, a single favor in his time of need- a cheap price for her life.

"(Y/n) what are you doing in there?"

Quickly throwing away the wrappers, the woman hid the small piece of plastic behind her back as she opened the thin wooden door.

"I'll be done soon, I'm just cleaning up."

She could hear his annoyed huffs at her pace, as she closed the bathroom entrance.

It's says wait five minutes for results...

An exhilarated chill ran up her spine, the meaning behind her results and the life she would have to live if it was positive spun threw her head.

Ding ding

"That's five... oh my-"

Two lines- that means I'm-

"(Y/n) what are you doing in there?"

Throwing open the thin door, she threw her arms around his neck and screamed in glee.

"I'm pregnant! I'm going to be a mom!"

Tomura stood in shock at the news before large light reflective smile took hold of his face.

"I'm going to be a dad..."

Unbeknown to his wife, Tomura promised himself to never repeat the mistake of others; specifically his father. Her husband had originally opposed becoming a dad, he was desperately afraid of becoming a monster like his biological father. But in marrying (y/n) these fears fell away into nothing, she gave him the confidence to journey into the unknown. As long as he was with her, anything was possible.

In one quick motion, her husband grabbed her hips and lifted her small silhouette into the hair; Spinning her, as if they were ballroom dancing. Laughs of excitement echoed throughout the small apartment, their joy seeping into every wall of their home.

Leaning their foreheads against each other, (y/n) took a death breath and stared deeply into her lover's eyes.

"We're going to be parents Tomura, that means we need to provide for this little one-"

Placing a hand on her stomach she continued, "we need to find true home, a safe one... promise me Tomura."

Drawing her into a soft and passionate kiss, he lowered his lips to her ear; in hot breath he whispered, "I promise (y/n), I promise I'll give you and our child an amazing life...I'm so lucky I married you-

In promise I'll love both of you forever and always."

(Get Free By: Lana Del Rey)