ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟜

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣  𝟙𝟜: 𝔹𝕝𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝔹𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕪

THE COURAGE TEST WASN'T very courageous. Class 1-B was trying their hardest but, their quirks clearly weren't meant for this.

(Y/n) was grouped with Bakugo and Shoto for the test due to Izuku running off somewhere.

Walking together she death griped todoroki's shirt. "I'm sorry, I just have anxiety about jump scares."

He sighed, "it's okay (y/n), this will be over soon, the exits close by."

Bakugo on the other hand was silently taunting her, what a joke. Isn't she supposed to be a pro hero?

Suddenly, their walk was cut short, a poisonous fog drifted into their path.

"What is this?", (y/n) was worried. The USJ was not long ago, but how could we be attacked again?

And Tomura probably won't be able to save me this time...

"I think we're under attack, we need to find the others.", Todoroki said as he tried to hold in a cough.

"These fucking villains! I'll kill them all!"

"Bakugo! We shouldn't start anything, we need to get back to sensei!"

Before they had a chance to come to a consensus, a villain was upon them.

Long teeth like fangs shot at the trio, splitting them up in the hurry to seek cover.

Is Tomura behind this again?

***

Standing in the make shift class room with the students of 1-A and 1-B who failed the exam, Vlad and Aizawa were filled with extreme disappointment.

These idiots...

Suddenly without notice a large explosion shook the room. Aizawa immediately pounced into action, if this is a full scale attack, we're in big trouble.

"Stay here Vlad! I'm going to go check this out!"

In his rush to assess the damage, Aizawa had run straight into an ambush.

Blue flames filled his vision, in a split second decision he had jumped to safety, giving him a close encounter with death that froze him to the bone.

"Looks like your a real pro, huh teach?"

Aizawa studied the scar ridden man, stiches and burns arcoss his body made him unrecognizable.

Pouncing and delivering a swift knee to his face, Shota had worked quickly to restrain the enemy. Thankfully his quirk become very useful in these situations.

"What do you want and where are your friends hiding?"

He held the mans face deep in the dirt, pushing with every fiber of his being to keep him down.

"My what-?"

Snap!

The league of villains member, Dabi, could see his arm from his peripheral vision sticking out in the wrong direction, he hissed threw his teeth, damn that had hurt.

"Your right arm is next, be logical about this... at least save your legs it would be a real pain to carry you off to jail without them."

His deep brown eyes glared deeply into the back of the Van Guard Squad villain. His eye brows had scrunched, his face subconsciously showing worry for his students situation.