𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗍𝗈𝖾, 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗍𝗒.

T/W: STRONG LANGUAGE
PROUNOUNS: SHE/HER
REQUESTED BY EXIE SEXIE

NOW PLAYING:

MISTLETOE quackity

MISTLETOE
quackity

━━━────────────────────
₀:₂₁ -₂:₃₀

◀︎◀︎        ▐▐        ▶︎▶︎

🔈 ━━━━━━━━━━──────── 🔊

in celebration of alex turning ripe pregnancy age 😫🙏. and me hitting 100k reads on this WHAT poggers 👴🏻.

update: it's now like january 6th bc i took too long procrastinating writing this lol

"Y/N I JUST FIND IT FUNNY HOW THERE'S THIS WEIRD PLANT HANGING ABOVE YOU RIGT NOW." alex said to his girlfriend the second she entered the room. though he was being sarcastic, the desperation for wanting to badly kiss her was showing rather obviously.

the girl, who was previously engaged in her phone, looked up at the boy, then up at the mistletoe above her and shook her head. "alex, i'm not kissing you right now. not when you're streaming."

he frowned before turning his chair all the way towards her so she could see his pleading face. "why not?"

"bro, there's literally like 20,000 people watching." she justified, looking at him weirdly. "plus i thought you said you didn't like pda."

alex looked awkwardly at his camera before looking back to the girl, keeping the pout on. "but it's almost new years."

y/n sat down on a chair close enough to alex but far enough so that she wasn't in the stream. she hated being on camera. "alex...i'm not going to kiss you on camera. if you're done streaming before 12, i'll do it then."

"fine, fine, whatever." the boy mumbled, clearly upset, though didn't want to admit that he was overstepping his boundaries more than he often should. "just...stay here and watch me stream, please?"

the girl nodded, for she wasn't planning to do otherwise. though she stayed on her phone watching hxh (a/n: i literally have 4 episodes left and i haven't watched in like a month send help) for a majority of the time, she would often see what alex was up to. which was never any good.

she was rounding off episode 11 in the 5th season when she was being bothered by alex again. "y/n, y/n, y/n! come here, chat wants to see you!"

before she had time to reply, though, he dragged her chair closer until she was in camera view using his foot, which expectedly caught the girl off guard. upon registering what was happening, she quickly covered her face.

"i know you hate being on camera, but someone donated $50 to show chat what you looked like." alex told the girl. "this is my girlfriend, for the new ones here. most of you guys have already seen her once but she's like camera shy for some reason."

"shut up, i'm not camera shy. i just prefer not being on camera unexpectedly." she playfully glared at the boy.

he just wrapped his arm around her and laughed purposefully in an awkward manner. "she loves me, i swear."

"if you say so." she mumbled, which caused the boy to push her away playfully. "go back to your corner and watch your show."

the girl rolled her eyes and happily retreated back to her corner to watch the rest of the show. bored or not, she was determined to complete it, otherwise it would just sit in her 'continue watching' for months.

time, however, went by quickly than she thought. before she knew it, alex was wrapping up his stream and longingly awaiting to annoy the peaceful girl. which he spared no time doing.

as soon as he ended his stream, he pulled the girl up out of her chair, which startled her once again. it was weirdly silent as she just let him lead her to the kitchen. once they did arrive, she propped herself up on the counter with furrowed eyebrows.

"are you okay, alex?" she asked, hoping he wasn't mad at her in some way.

"i'm good, y/n." his voice was heard a bit muffled since he were currently scavenging through the refrigerator for a beverage. he rose it up once he emerged victorious. "got it!"

y/n hoped off the counter and peeked to see what alex was doing. he set the drink on the table and stared at his girlfriend's direction with a huge smile and waltzed over to her.

"it's two minutes until midnight, did you know?" he smiled smugly. they honestly couldn't say they had known, for they were shocked themself even though they never had thought to check the time.

the two waited until alex started counting down from 10, which y/n joined in on. finally, at the last second, she pulled him in for a short but sweet kiss. something to stop him from pestering her in the meantime. of course, he had a dumb smile on his face after.

"what?" y/n asked, wondering why he was smiling so  big. it's not like they'd done anything they haven't already, so what's with the excitement.

"look above you." is all he said, and when she did, he burst out laughing. "oh man, i didn't think i was going to get away with that. i tricked you, you're stupid!"

the girl furrowed her eyebrows. there was yet another mistletoe hanging above the two that she had yet to notice. so not only did alex get the kiss he wanted, but he also found a way to keep his same childishness in the process.

"you're such a child." the girl scoffed before approaching the bottle that alex put out on the counter. she turned towards her boyfriend with curious eyes.

"is this...apple juice?"

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚
don't even TELL me how bad
this is, i already know chile.
first off, it's 4am and i'm tired
and i have school tomorrow 🙄.
secondly, IVE HAD NO INSPO
TO WRITE LIKE ANYTHING.
sooo yeah this was rushed and
horrible but idc i'm like delusional
rn.