𝗉𝗁𝖺𝗌𝗆𝗈𝗉𝗁𝗈𝖻𝗂𝖺, 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗅 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗈𝖻𝗌.

T/W: STRONG LANGUAGE
PROUNOUNS: SHE/HER
REQUESTED BY EXIE

NOW PLAYING:

PHASMOPHOBIAkarl jacobs

PHASMOPHOBIA
karl jacobs

━━━────────────────────
₀:₂₁                                                           -₂:₃₀

◀︎◀︎ ▐▐ ▶︎▶︎

🔈 ━━━━━━━━━━──────── 🔊

( i'm really glad someone requested this bc I LOVE KARL 🤬🥺 and this idea is so cute like ?!?!? )

"DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE WIMPING OUT ALREADY." you teased the boy as you looked up from your phone upon hearing his soft whimpers. you were laid sprawled out on his bed while he sat in his desk chair and his headset lazily atop of his head.

"i'm not!" he pouted, side eyeing you. he was playing that scary phasmophobia game with a few of his friends on stream. why he invited you over just to watch him play? you had no idea but you couldn't say that you minded.

you eyed him with disbelief, seeing as he barely just started the game and he was already jumping at everything. you couldn't have been any more uninterested in the game than now, but you continued to secretly watch him because you loved how he tried to seem tough for his stream.

"y/n, come here please, please!" he yelled, which caused you to look at him with furrowed eyebrows. you reluctantly stood up and walked over to him, well aware you were now in view of his stream. you looked at his monitor that showed the game, apparently he got separated from everyone else was was now scared.

"you're such a baby." you sneered at him with a smirk as he held your hand. he rolled his eyes before pulling you down to sit on his lap. you yelped in surprise, but quickly hid your face so the stream wouldn't see your face. you hated when he showed you on camera unexpectedly.

his arm snuck around your waist and clinged onto you as he let out multiple screams. you cringed and looked at his game to see what was happening. he was getting chased by the ghost, which caused you to let out a giggle.

"y/n!" he frowned. "that's not funny, i think i died!"

you knitted your eyebrows together in mock sadness. "oh...whatever will you do, karl?"

he bopped you in the head softly before wrapping you in a tight hug and resting his chin on your shoulder from behind. "you're the worst girlfriend ever."

you tried to fight the blush that tinted your cheeks and ears but it was no use. you covered your face so he wouldn't see how flustered he made you. "shut up."

the both you didn't even have to look at the twitch chat to know that the viewers were going feral. instead you sat silently and watched his teammates play the rest of the round without him.

though it was fairly awkward for you to just sit there and stare at his screen while he held you and rested his head on your back, you couldn't do anything else, so you just enjoyed company, wondering how every little thing he did gave you butterflies.

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚

chee lay anyways, guess who decided
to update again tonight (kinda bc it's
actually almost 3am). i saw this idea
and i REALLY couldn't wait to do it
bc i really really really love karl.

and i felt kinda bad for leaving you on
a cliffhanger on the last one :)