𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋, 𝗆𝖼𝗒𝗍𝗌 𝗂𝗇 𝗌𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗅.

a/n: this was inspired by the haikyuu boys in school series that my moot on tiktok does so iykyk ;).

disclaimer: these are PURELY fictional and based on my personal opinion. if you don't like it, that's fine but just keep this in mind.

𝗠𝗖𝗬𝗧𝗦:
IN SCHOOL

DREAM: 1000% would be that kid that corrects the teacher thinking they're funny. (a/n: 😐.)

GEORGE: that kid in class who's so freaking smart but lacks common sense. like outside of school they say the dumbest shit ever 🧍‍♀️.

SAPNAP: that one kid who got in trouble for talking so had to be sat next to you and asks for a pencil and then never returns it. (oddly specific, ik 🧍‍♀️).

PUNZ: secret nerd.

KARL: i have a feeling that he would be the kid that all the girls secretly wanted to partner with for projects. like idk why i just have this gut feeling that there were so many people who wanted to partner with him but never said anything.

QUACKITY: a total catfish 😐. what i mean is this dude would literally appear so calm and nice and shy to teachers and staff and parents but is absolutely CHAOTIC. but somehow gets good grades.

TOMMY: giving very much that one bayblade kid who wore the same jacket and sketchers.

TUBBO: would be that kid who sat alone at lunch on the first day of school and you sat with him also bc you were also lonely and BAM best friends since then. (totally not speaking from experience...no but those are the best friendships).

WILBUR: he would let you copy his homework and literally would not let you hear the end of it for as long as you're near him.

TECHNO: that kid who treated school as if it were optional. i don't take criticism on this one, i know it's true.

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚
y'all i wrote this while watching
one of quackity's chill vods and
i- YALL WHY AM I SO IN LUV
W HIM 🙄🙄🙄 like it's pissing
me off how much he's in my 🧠.

anyways if you want a part two
for this pls let me know bc this
was so fun :) and im totally not
just saying this bc i want an
excuse to imagine niki as my
friend in school :/