𝗉𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝖿𝖿, 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗅 𝗃𝖺𝖼𝗈𝖻𝗌.

T/W: STRONG LANGUAGE
PROUNOUNS: SHE/HER

NOW PLAYING:

POPPING OFF karl jacobs

POPPING OFF
karl jacobs

━━━────────────────────
₀:₂₁                                                           -₂:₃₀

◀︎◀︎ ▐▐ ▶︎▶︎

🔈 ━━━━━━━━━━──────── 🔊

"ALRIGHT WHO SHOULD WE CALL NEXT?"
karl amusedly looked to the boy on his right who was violently strumming the strings to an electric guitar. the adrenaline of their first meetup and stream together has been skyrocketing the whole night.

"oh wow, chat keeps saying to call y/n." alex raised his eyebrows in surprise once he looked at the monitor screen, then back to karl. "doesn't she live kind of close to you?"

karl's face flushed at the mention of the girl, which didn't help chat's already evident excitement for the girl to make a cameo. "yeah....but chat-"

"CALL HER, CALL HER NOW!" alex bounced up and down in the chair, which caused karl to hide his face in sheer embarrassment. "if we can get the y/t/n (your twitch name) on our stream we'll be popping off for sure!"

karl sighed, an inevitable feeling of dread at the thought of bothering the girl at such an ungodly hour. there was a thick silence that hung in the air as the boy clicked on her contact and waited nervously as it rung.

she picked up after almost four rings, which made karl even more nervous. but when she did answer, a bright smile was displayed on her sweet face which undoubtedly made karl's heart swell.

"hey! i'm watching your stream right now, this is kinda trippy." she said cheekily, the raspiness in her tone indicated that she had either just woke up or somehow lost her voice, which karl wanted to make a note of out of concern.

"hey, did you just wake up?" he asked the girl, trying to look as nonchalant as possible, though his genuine care for her could have been seen from miles away. "you can go back to bed, you know."

y/n shook her head no rapidly. "no, no. actually, i spent the last four hours screaming my heart out to all three of the high school musical soundtracks and consequently lost my voice and—very soon, possibly my apartment."