𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾, 𝗐𝖺𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝗈𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗌

disclaimer: all of this is purely fictional and opinion based blah blah don't get upset. but make it oddly specific for some reason.
REQUESTED: by no one me and taylor sat on call and this is what u get

𝗠𝗖𝗬𝗧𝗦:
watching movies (with you ofc)/
genres of movies they like

DREAM: would 100% sit down and rewatch all of the maze runner, hunger games, divergent, percy jackson, etc. movies with you because they are simply the pinnacle of your relationship.

GEORGE: would argue about what movie you should watch, and coincidentally when you let him pick the movie he doesn't even stay awake for all of it so now you're watching the stupid movie alone.

SAPNAP: watching a movie without snacks and/or cuddles is a crime. and i'm thoroughly convinced horror movies is his go-to category, though he'll never pay attention because he's too busy hiding behind you.

PUNZ: definitely into sports/action movies and would infinitely get upset if you try to voice your opposition to them.

BBH: he'll watch whatever you want to watch, but then it'll get really annoying when either of you can't decide on what to watch so you eventually choose some really cheesy movie.

WILBUR: the thought of him forcing you to sit through a nature documentary about some animal going extinct with him is rapidly replaying in my head for some reason.

QUACKITY: he'd sit through boredly rewatching every single marvel movie of existence while you go into depth about every single characters arc, storyline, background, relevance to the plot, etc. (side note, he'd definitely ask "who's that again" or "wait what's happening" every two seconds and it'll set you on fire. smile)

KARL: this isn't even a question. this mf is rewatching every single high school musical movie there is, reenacting every heartfealt, singing, or dance number in each movie with you, and not to mention rewatching hsmtmts. (extra, improv scene where you dramatically choose e.j over karl/ricky and he goes nuts).

TECHNO: gladly watching some roman empire documentary/action movie just so he could point out fact from fiction like the nerds you are.

NIKI: DISNEY PRINCESS MOVIE MARATHON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚
y'all i'm so stress lmfao i'm sorry 🤨