𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝖾𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍, 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾.

disclaimer ‼️: this is purely fictional and opinion based. you don't have to agree with any of these ok.
        ↪︎ this is categorized based off the five official love languages (yes i did my research wink wonk).
        ↪︎ this was also requested but i cannot remember who suggested it for the life of me, so tysm for requesting!

𝗠𝗖𝗬𝗧𝗦:
love language

DREAM: words of affirmation; values showing how much he appreciates you by using phrases like, "i love you" or "i'm so grateful for you" or sometimes even a simple "i'm glad you're here".

GEORGE: acts of service; doesn't really like talking or touching much but likes helping you with little actions such as chores or some overwhelming workload.

SAPNAP: physical touch; enjoys giving and receiving hugs frequently and feels reassured when you're next to him

WILBUR: receiving gifts; definitely gives you little gifts throughout the day whenever he goes somewhere and a certain thing reminds him of you. also really generous when it comes to gift giving on major holidays/milestones.

QUACKITY: quality time; prefers just hanging out with you a majority of the time. whether it be the two of you actually doing an activity together, or just enjoying each other's presence. he definitely enjoys just laying down and talking about random things. (side note, i feel like he loves when you come over just to watch him stream idk).

KARL: physical touch; we've seen it on multiple occasions, but he really loves expressing his fondness through touch. it just makes him feel more connected to people in a reassuring way.

TECHNO: words of affirmation; differing from dream, technoblade's affirmations are more subtle and less love-laced, but are still powerful nevertheless. he often says things like "you did good" or "i'm proud of you" and he genuinely means it.

NIKI: quality time; much like quackity, she loves having your mere presence next to her, though she prefers doing more activities like baking, cooking, painting, ect. instead of just laying and talking.

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚
writers block sucks ass i'm sorry