𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾, 𝖼𝗎𝖽𝖽𝗅𝖾𝗌.

a/n: i'm so lonely 🙄 i need to touch some grass or sum. anyways thanks for requesting this, yk who u are <3.

disclaimer: these are PURELY fictional and based on my personal opinion. if you don't like it, that's fine but just keep this in mind.

𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗬𝗢𝗨:
CUDDLE/SLEEP

DREAM: loves being the traditional big spoon just so he could play with your hair and snuggle in the crook of your neck.

GEORGE: sleep hugger. having you facing him while cuddling is comforting to him in some way.

SAPNAP: emphasis on sleeping on your stomach. he would be upset if he slept any other way.

KARL: LITTLE. SPOON. he loves being held by you when you two are sleeping. he finds comfort in feeling your breath on his back.

QUACKITY: prefers sleeping on the left side so he can save the right side for you (since he thinks it's warmer and more comfortable). it may sound weird but whatever you guys are weird together.

WILBUR: you already know what i'm about to say. ceo of whisper-singing lullabies to you.

TECHNO: i feel like the two of you would never sleep. you'd just stay up all night looking at each other as he hold you in his arms.

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚
wrote this while listening to the
same kenma and kuroo bedtime
story audio i've been listening to
for the past week 🙄.
++ i tried to make techno's cute
bc i've been dissing him in these
lol. i love him tho so it's fine ig.