𝗌𝗈𝖿𝗍, 𝗊𝗎𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗍𝗒.

T/W: STRONG LANGUAGE
PROUNOUNS: SHE/HER
REQUESTED BY EXIE AGAIN

NOW PLAYING:

SOFTquackity

SOFT
quackity

━━━────────────────────
₀:₂₁ -₂:₃₀

◀︎◀︎        ▐▐        ▶︎▶︎

🔈 ━━━━━━━━━━──────── 🔊

"BIG Q, YOU'RE BEING MORE ANNOYING THAN USUAL," the teenage brit noted after his friend made back to back totally unfunny jokes. "should i get y/n on the phone?"

alex frowned at tommy's choice of words but rolled his eyes anyway. "no, dude, i'm fucking awesome!"

despite the fact that the two were on the smp messing with people per usual, tommy still felt boredom seeping in rapidly causing him to sigh with the upmost amount of dissatisfaction hanging loosely above him.

he didn't necessarily have a crowd to entertain tonight, but he still wanted to be a burden to the few unlucky streamers who were discreetly scattered amongst the map. without much thought, the teenage boy scanned the list of inactive members in the discord chat, inevitably looking for one specific person to annoy.

"i'm going to ring them anyway, big q." tommy decided upon seeing the name he was looking for. he waited quite impatiently as the voice call rang, waiting for the recipient to pick up. heaving a sigh,
he almost gave up until he heard the chime that sounded when the call connects.

"tommy, what the hell?" your voice was heard throughout the voice call the brit and alex were on. the two friends were taken aback at the venom that was laced in your usually angelic tone.

"hello, y/n." tommy stated bluntly, seemingly ignoring the obvious irritation you radiated towards him. "how are you on this lovely tuesday evening?"

the call was silent for a few moments. you were irritated beyond words at the blonde and was on the verge of hanging up.

you weren't strict with tommy much, simply because he didn't listen to you despite your warnings. the one rule you did give him was to never bother you during school hours. he would know that more than anyone since he was the reason that proposition was set in notion. it was almost 2pm where you were and you were nearly finishing your last class before you were interrupted.

alex, on the other hand, grew silent the second your voice was heard in the call. though that often does happen due to him admittedly having a childish crush on you, now was different. the two of you were practically alone, other than tommy who quite liked to instigate in everything not involving his self.

"tommy," you sighed, dropping the irritation due to you being extremely exhausted from the day's wear. "what did i tell you about school hours?"

"yeah, tommy, be more respectful to y/n's wishes." quackity added in for comic relief though the situation was more tiring than funny to you.

"oh, hey alex." you greeted, since you had yet to acknowledge his presence in the call. alex shyly greeted back all whilst tommy racked his brain for recollection on the one rule you set.

"oh- yeah i'm sorry, y/n." tommy admitted though his voice lacked any sign of remorse. that's the best you were to get from tommyinnit. "it's just that big q had been such a nuisance today, i needed my source of entertainment from elsewhere."

"hey!" alex exclaimed softly, remembering how much you hated when the two yelled in your presence. "you just don't know quality entertainment when you see it, buddy."

you softly giggled at his protest. "i cant play on the server right this minute because i'm still doing school but i'll make sure to stop by later, is that okay?"

"yes, of course." alex replied quietly, while tommy rolled his eyes.

"i suppose so." he grumbled. "just don't forget. we'll be waiting for you."

you giggled again at his agitated state. "i won't forget, tommy. bye guys."

the two boys said their farewells before you left the call. you were definitely sad you had to leave, but your morals screamed at you that school came first. though you couldn't admit it to yourself, you actually wanted to talk to alex longer. he just seemed so cool to talk to when he wasn't yelling about drugs and politics.

you decided to shoot him a friendly message before you put your attention back to your lecture.

y/n (˃̶˂̶)
hey 🦆.
i missed talking to you! cant wait for class to be over so i can listen to you go crazy over drugs :0

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚

lol this was kinda short and
boring but i've had writer's
block for literally so long i-
i cant chile.

i've only been sleeping and
watching anime...i need help
🤝.