𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗈𝗇𝖾, 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗇𝗀.

𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘: STREAMING

GEORGE: would sit quietly on your bed or in your living room until you are finished and then demand you watch movies together because he's a baby.

" Y/N YOU TOOK AGES STREAMING. CAN WE FINALLY WATCH A MOVIE TOGETHER? "

SAPNAP: would blast his music just so he could annoy you and then get sad and clingy when you admit you are annoyed.

" IS IT TOO LOUD? THATS TOO BAD—WHAT? IM NOT BEING ANNOYING TAKE THAT BACK! "

DREAM: would watch you play the game— as if he were analyzing your gameplay. would point out everything you're doing wrong and every little detail you missed but would also help you when you need it.

" THERE'S A SKELETON RIGHT THERE, Y/N! I DON'T KNOW HOW YOU MISSED IT. "

KARL: would be super clingy. he would find a way to hold you while you're streaming so he could show your chat how much he loves you.

" PUT A 1 IN THE CHAT IF YOU THINK Y/N ISN'T SHOWING ME ENOUGH ATTENTION. "

QUACKITY: would be surprisingly respectful. he would watch you stream, occasionally joking about something you did or checking up on you.

" Y/N I'VE BEEN HERE FOR 20 MINUTES AND I STILL HAVEN'T SEEN YOU DRINK ANY WATER. GO AHEAD, DRINK SOME! "

WILBUR: would sing all the time. think of him as your background music for your stream because he would softly hum random choruses and strum random cords. but he does it quietly enough for your viewers to still hear you.

" THE CHORUS SOUNDS COOL, RIGHT? OR IS IT TOO MUCH? "

TECHNO: he's just there like 🧍‍♂️

" YOU KINDA SUCK AT THIS GAME. "

PUNZ: would beg to play minecraft with you while streaming, even if you weren't playing it. he'd beg so much to point where you'd say yes just so he could shut up.

" Y/N, PLEASE! YOU NEVER WANNA PLAY WITH ME! "

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚

y'all pls- this was kinda fun.
it was definitely different...
which is why it was fun 😁.
i'm watching anohana rn, so
if you haven't seen it, you
totally should :) ok bye!