legends never die.

a tribute to technoblade.

i'm truly heartbroken at his death, but also completely confident that this is not the end of technoblade's legacy. he still remains a hero and an inspiration to all, including me. even when i completely stopped watching mcyts for good, he was the one i would rewatch old twitch clips or mcc compilations of occasionally and just laugh at his remarks and one-liners. he truly is a legend and i am honored to have a connection to him in some way, shape, or form (even if it was through cheesy writing, i concur was when i was at the ripe age of fourteen). i feels so strange to come back to this book that i've tried so hard to forget about because of the overwhelming amount of embarrassment it gave me to discuss the topic of the death of a youtuber we all enjoyed at one point of our lives. but he's so much more than just a minecraft youtuber or a man playing a video game behind a screen. he managed to continue to be an outlet of hope and encouragement for his audience while enduring his own battles. that's the truest form of bravery and i salute.

i'm going to stop writing now because i'm starting to cry again and once i start, i won't stop lol. so again, i just want to put all of my gratitude in the air to not only techno, but also you guys for giving me a platform to express that admiration for him.

fuck cancer.

yours truly,
amira <3

(p.s, for the day one's who knew about the technoblade imagines i wrote that i archived, they will remained archived out of respect.)