𝗉𝗋𝖾𝖿𝖾𝗋𝖾𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗍𝗐𝗈, 𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖼 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖺𝖼𝗄𝗌.

A/N: i had felt really sucky last night and i think this was also requested so i wanted to cheer myself up. thank you for requesting!

i hope this will help anyone else who also struggles and if you EVER need someone to talk to, please reach out to me :)

𝗛𝗢𝗪 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗖𝗧 𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘:
HAVING A PANIC ATTACK :(

DREAM: wouldn't know how to comfort you other than giving AMAZING pep talks and calming your nerves.

GEORGE: would just hug you until you calm down.

SAPNAP: let's be honest, he would panic with you. but somehow him doing so is comforting to you.

PUNZ: would probably spoil you with food as if it would solve the problem, but you would appreciate it nonetheless.

WILBUR: sing quietly as he holds you (please i'm- 🥺).

TECHNO: LET ME LAFF.

TOMMY (ABSOLUTELY PLATONIC): wouldn't know how to comfort you at all. might make the situation worse, but he would still try to make you happy.

TUBBO (ALSO PLATONIC): would also sing to you. or try to show you a song he had been practicing the cords on his piano.

QUACKITY: ceo of trying to make you laugh until you forget about your worries.

KARL: would drop EVERYTHING to make sure you're okay. seeing you hurt would just hurt him so he would do everything in his power to make it known that you are loved.

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚
update: it's the next morning
and i read these over and- 🥺.
please why am i so lonely 🙄✋🏽

also i had this idea to just make
a book with a bunch of haikyuu
headcannons bc 🤗 so lmk if u
guys would like that. love you!