𝖻𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒, 𝗀𝖾𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗍𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗇𝖽

T/W: STRONG LANGUAGE
PROUNOUNS: SHE/HER

NOW PLAYING:

BIRTHDAYgeorgenotfound

BIRTHDAY
georgenotfound

━━━────────────────────
₀:₂₁ -₂:₃₀

◀︎◀︎        ▐▐        ▶︎▶︎

🔈 ━━━━━━━━━━──────── 🔊

"Y/N, WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL IN BED?" you heard your closest friend yell once she stepped into the room in displeasure. despite the irritation she held at your for sleeping in on your birthday instead of celebrating, she showed the tiniest hint of a smile.

"leave me alone." you groaned, turning away from the girl and pulling the covers over your head. once you were consumed in the darkness once again, you tried to tune out her presence and focus on getting back to your dream.

of course that plan didn't go accordingly, instead you were met again with the bright sunlight that seeped in your room past the window blinds. you shivered for a second before glaring into space, realizing your friend most definitely had the audacity to pull the covers away from you.

"get up, stupid. you can at least eat my breakfast that i spent cooking for you." she said, huffing as she easily pulled you away from the bed. you clung onto the covers as fast as you could before landing on the floor with a thud.

standing back up with a glare, you stood up while rubbing your hip where you hit it in your collision with the solid floor. you stared into emptiness for a few seconds, just yawning and stretching to rid your tiredness.

"there's no point in celebrating." you shrugged, a slight frown faint on your lips. "the one person i wanted here can't even make it. please take no offense, i do still appreciate your company."

the girl just sighed, moving her attention to the world outside of the bedroom window. "i know, y/n. don't make it seem like i'm here voluntarily, i live here too."

you grumbled at the girl's blunt response, making your way out of your room and into the kitchen. sitting on one of the island's stools, you pulled the plate filled with two pancakes and bacon nearest to you in your direction. you ate silently, soon accompanied by your friend.

the two of you sat in silence as you ate, just taking everything in. as uninteresting as it was, you had to admit how good the food was. voicing your gratitude for the food, you put the dishes in the sink and made your way back to your room.

however, before you could step foot inside the room, the doorbell rang. you would have ignored it if not for your roommate telling you to go answer it. with a huff, you dragged yourself back down the hall and past the kitchen to the front door.

upon opening the door, your unamused and bored expression shifted to one of surprise and bewilderment. the drowning feeling of hopelessness was replaced with one of excitement at the boy stood at your door with flowers and balloons.

"george!" you screamed quite loudly, not even giving him a chance to speak before you attacked him with a hug. the boy chuckled slightly at your reaction and hugged you back. you clung onto him for some time before moving so he could step into your home.

setting down your gifts and shrugging off his jacket, george couldn't hide the excessive grin on his face. it had been ages since you'd seen each other in person, facetime excluded. he'd missed you so much he had
to fight the tingling sensation of the butterflies he had.

you bounced up and down excitedly at the presence of him. after saying that he couldn't celebrate your birthday with you in person as much as he wanted to, he was here. in your house, inches away from you. the thought of him going through so much trouble just to see you really kicked you in your heart. to think someone had this much power over you.

"w-what are you doing here? you said you couldn't make it!" you exclaimed, failing to stay as calm as possible. there was no point of trying to hide how you felt. you were really happy.

george just smiled, wrapping you in another hug. "you didn't really think i would miss my girlfriend's special day, did you?"

a blush crept its way upon your cheeks, coloring you relieved that you were still engulfed in his embrace and he couldn't see what he does to you. you wrapped your hands around his torso, tears threatening to spill as his smell filled your nostrils. "i missed you so much."

he kissed the top of your head, causing your blush to deepen. "i've missed you more, y/n. happy birthday, babe."

your roommate, who had been sat at the island watching the whole encounter, got up and walked past the two of you with a grunt of distaste. "i'm so fucking single."

AMIRA SPEAKS ⌒゚

haha pls this is so bad lmao
sorry for any typos, lol i suck
at grammar. this was supposed
to be in merriment of my birthday
since i'm finally 16 🎭.