part 30

Vanshi put his lips on Riddhima's lips and he kisses her softly but Riddhima was crying in his kiss, and Vansh broke the kiss and he is seen confused at her, because he didn't understand why Riddhima is crying. , And Riddhima says

Riddima: (with crying) please... don't...do... this to me what I have d..done to you..? Why...you.. turtured m..me, am sorry... if I maded
mistake but ple...please don't do... this to me....

vansh: (he say angrely) You done..!, now listen to me. I....am not going to hurt you., why..why.. do you always think that I am going to hurt you?. I know I had done it before too, but it was only my... anger that forced me to do this, but I never wanted to do this to you... because I...LOV...(he stopped for a second and he closed his eyes in anger and open it again) go....and....sleep...!!

And vansh left from the room.
Riddima went to bed and said crying in the pillow ... Kabir please take me out from here please..
( me:My😅 dear Riddhima he is one who made your life that much harder😫 and you want him to take you out from 😒here)

Vansh pov: right now I getting so much angery because of her, I just left out my room because I don't want to hurt her, i know, my anger always maded me to do what I really don't want to.

vansh: keep calm and keep calm. Okay, I do not want to hurt him please control yourself ... (and he angrily punched the wall) Ahh.... !!!
And he heard Riddhima was crying and went to his room again and he heard what he did not want to hear.

Riddhima: Kabir, please take me from here, I do not want to be here. (SHe did not notice that the vansh is standing near the door.)

Vansh: (still mad in anger) What...did....you.... just... say....sweetheart...?

Riddhima panic and jumps out of the quality bed, knowing what she has done, and will regret it a lot, she also learns that vansh does not like the name Kabir, which is why she is in fear.

Vansh: (angrily) I tried hard not to hurt you, because I love you and I was guilty for before, Yes, I felt guilty, I felt that what I have done to you is not good, but I used to think wrong, because you really diservet it....

Before Riddhima says something, Vansh pushes her to the bed and he claims on her, and ruthlessly tore her clothes, Riddhima tries to push vansh with all her might, but the vansh holds both her hands. And he pinned it above the head,
And vansh placed a his hand on Riddhima's mouth that she could not scream..

Riddhima:( crying) MMM...MMM....MMM...NO..MMM..!!

vansh: Enjoy it now.. sweetheart..!

Without any warning vansh rushed into Riddhima mercilessly and she was crying because of the so much pain, the Vansh were getting deeper and deeper, he was getting louder in and out, causing more pain to Riddhima. Was

Riddhima: umh..ummhh..ahmm ... ummm ..!no..ummmm....

5:00 am.

Riddhima kept crying all night, she was sitting on the floor, she saw someone standing near the stairs outside. She walked out of the room to see who it is.

When Riddhima sees that it is Kabir, she quickly approaches him and hugs him and she starts crying.

Riddhima: (cry tune) Kabir .... Kabir .. I knew you would come, thank you, Kabir .. now .. please get me out of here, please .. (Kabir silently listening to everything)
Kabir .. He raped me He raped your Riddhima....
Kabir .... He is hurting me .... a lot ... (She is crying)

Kabir removed her hands from him and Kabir said

kabir: ohhh my love .. don't you like to fucked by your husband.