part 31

Riddhima: Who am I ..?

Narsi: Madam, are you okay ...?

Riddhima: (she started to panic) No ... I am not ... and why do I not remember anything ...?

Nurse: Mam please ... calm down .... please .... calm down .. !!

Riddhima started getting down from the bed. But the nurse catches Riddhima and lays her back on the bed.

Nurse: Madam please ... don't get up from bed. (Nurse shouts) Doctor ..... !! Doctor ... !!! Please .. Come quickly… !!!

Riddhima: Leave… me… please .. I said leave me… !! (He tried to free himself)

The doctor and the vansh run into the room.
The doctor went to Riddhima. And he asked the other nurse to take a sleep injection.

Riddhima: No please don't inject me please .. !!

On seeing Riddhima's condition, Vans gets very angry at the doctor and he says

vansh: stop it .... !!!!doctors if she don't want that .. then why do you give her injections ...?

Doctor: Excuse me .. for that mr.vansh, but we have to give him this injection because he is having panic attacks, so we have to…

And the doctor injected on Riddhima's hand. And she slowly falls asleep.

Vansh gets tensed  about Riddhima.

Vansh: Doctor why does she behave like this.

Doctor: Because mr. Your wife does not remember anything, even she does not remember her name.

Vansh: wHaT...!!!!

Doctor: Yes your wife has lost her memory..and I think she forgot about you too because if your wife doesn't remember her name then it means that she has forgotten everything, meaning everything...

Vanah: See..!! doctor, I want her to be fine in any condition, so do whatever you want, but don't give her any trouble or sorrow or I forget that you are our family doctor.

Doctor..Ok ... okay ... Mr. Vansh don't vary about that..we trying our best to make her fine.

Vansh: Hmm .. good!!

vansh POV: When I came out of the room, I saw that my family is also here and they are standing there.

dadi: vansh..beta .. please tell me, how did this happen ..? And is Riddhima fine now ..? Please say something ... Beta .. Please say something ... !!

Vanash: Yes dadi.. she's okay now but…

dadi: But ... what ..? (Dadi is crying)

Vansh: But.. Riddhima lost her memory and now she doesn't remember anything

Vans hugs dadi

5 hours later…

Riddhima Pov: When I slowly opened my eyes, I saw my hands tied to the bed and I was trying to take the main selfie, but to no avail, and I crying then suddenly i heard a deep voice.

"If you Don't want them to inject you again, so don't make yoursel to be panic.""

And I turned my head to find out who it was.

Riddhima: Who are you? (Still crying)