part 29

Vansh pov: I was busy with business work at that time. Disuza came to me and he said

Miss dishuza: Sir, I want to tell you something ..

Vansh: ok go ahead..?

I keep looking at my laptop screen.

Miss.dishuza: In the morning I saw that Mam was crying for some reason, but she didn't tell me what the problem was that made her nervous, so I thought you could ask her why she was crying, and i Know that she will tell you, after all you both love each other.

Vansh: Ok now you can go.

And she left..

Vansh was trying to stop his anger, but to no avail. He angrily closed his laptop, and he walked into his room, Riddhima was also inside that room, Vans entered the room and closed the door behind him and Riddhima was sitting on the bed. But when she realizes that Vansh has arrived, she quickly stands up ... Vansa wastes no moment, she quickly grabs Riddhima and pushes her against the wall and vansh holds Riddhima's both hands with his one hand and holds it above Riddhima's head.

Vansh: So you really like to gain sympathy ... that's why you were crying in front of miss.dishuza .... hmm ..( he's an other hand slowly slide
Under her pant.

She tried to free her hand but as always vansh is stronger than her.

Riddhima :( in scared tun) No..No..No.. please...
He cuts her words and says

vansh: Look sweetheart, if you let my family knows all this acpet miss. Dishuza, then I will shift you to another house, and there I will fuck you every shingle day, (At that very moment vansh thrust his two fingers into her and tears fell from her right eye and she groaned in pain because she are still the core.)
And you will begging me to stop myself, but I will not stop. .... just like that. , So don't you dare ... okay ...?

Vansh: I said okay ..? Dear.

..She nodded slowly..

Vansh: Use the ward. sweetheart.
Again he inserted his two fingers in her pussy and she groaned with pain.

Riddhima: ahhh....ye...yes...ahh.. please..sto.. stop...now. please..

vansh took out his two fingers and released her hands, and she about to fell, but the vansh caught her and he said softly

vansh: Look sweetheart, I don't want to bother you, I don't even like to see your tears, but some circumstances make me like this,
Yes so.. do not do anything that make me to bothers you..

He come close to her and he kisses her lips in peace but she doesn't kiss him back. But vansh didn't care, and he continued kissing her. Then someone knocked on the door,
vansh gently broke the kiss and asked

vansh: What...

Miss Dishuza: sir. Family is back at the VR mansion and they call you both down stairs.

Vansh: ok..!! Now you can go..,

Tears are still coming out of her eyes,
Vansh looked at her and said

vansh: Why are you crying...? I know that every time I was harsh on you but this time I was gentle ..!!! Ok forget it, now wrap your tears and come with me, and be a nice girl in front of my family..

She nodded in yes...and wrap her tears with her palms

They both go down the stairs
vansh thought that Riddhima is just showing that she is happy in front of the family but the truth is that Riddhima is very happy to see dadi.. because if someone is here who cares about Riddhima then she is only dadi...
First the dadi embraced the vansh and secondly Riddhima ... and Riddhima also embraced the dadi.