50

Helly pov: Siya told me everything that happened in the last 7 years, she told me how the grandmother passed away and how this happy joint family got divided into many pieces.. She told me when the grandmother died, the family's All the members were completely broken, especially Vansh because first he lost me and 6 months after my death, he lost Dadi, Siya told me Vansh was all lost and heartbroken after Dadi's death He always spent his days alone inside his bedroom, this was everyday until one day he got a call. From the police, that cop told him that it's been 6 months, but they still haven't got any clue about my death because from the very beginning I jumped from the hill, they didn't find my body, so they don't know about my death. So when the policeman told him that they didn't find any clue about my death, at that time Vansh got the hope that somewhere, somehow I am still alive so he resumed his work and started to take care of his family which were already broken so he made his family together again but one day he was in grandma's room and he was crying badly and he confessed all his sins, What she did to me, but because of her bad luck Siya heard everything and she started hating Vansh, but somewhere in Siya's heart she still cares about Vansh, but her hatred is bigger than Vansh's care. .So at the end of it all I am not the only one who suffered in that 7 years there was also a vansh that went through all this and I am glad that he is sorry for his sins still I am not going to forgive him but why I'm still I'm feel little bad oh.. whatever....now I'm really tired and I want to see where is Vanya..

I was going upstairs to find Vanya but i stopped in front of vansh's room and thought

*Should I check him..? Noooo why.. should I, he deserves it b...u...t.. Maybe I should..ahhh okay.. let me check.*

And I opened door slowly and what I seen I makes me smile because there is my baby, my Vanya sleeping beside vansh and guess what..? They both sleeping in same way.. after all they both are father and daughter. I slowly walked to them but I come to my sens again and stopped my smiling.. talking to myself

Helly: (whisperes)helly.. what the hell are you doing..huh..? Just go and take Vanya... and go out of this alien's room.

I went to Vanya and was about to pick him up but suddenly Vansh grabbed my hand and I looked at him and he was looking at me and I was shocked because I thought he was sleeping but he was pretending to sleep .. wait... min..he was pretending to sleep that means he heard everything, no no no no..

Helly: (whispers) What are you doing..? Leave my hand.

Vansh: Let me ask you this question. Now tell me, what are you doing in my room..?

Helly: I..I... I'm...

Vansh:( copied her in same way) i...i...I'm what..?

Helly:( in frustrating )ahh..I'm coming for van..

Vansh cutting her between her talk..

Vansh: for vansh..?

Helly: (almost shouting ) NO....(again in whispers) I'm coming here for Vanya.. now Leave my hand.

Vansh: no..she going sleep here but if you want leave then you can go.

Helly: no I'm not going..

Vansh: then sleep with me..

Helly: WHAT..

Vansh: I mean sleep here..

Helly: no..

Vansh: okay no worry.. you can go now because Vanya is already sleeping and I don't want to wake her up so..

Helly: okay.. I'm going..

I walked to door but I heard vanya calling me.

Vanya:(in sleepy tone) moOm.. moOm!

Helly: Vanya.. are you wake.