part 25

(Now☝ our beloved❤ boy Kabir.. He is going to be a bad 😈man ...because he thinks that riddhima cheated him and now he wants to make them life like hell and now our 😔Riddhima is 😥trapped 🤪on both😱 sides.)

Riddhima pov: Either way I have to find Sejal ... Once I find Sejal, after that, we both run away from here.
But first I have to go out of this room but how....? What should i do....? Hmm....

Dadi: riddhima beta..! quickly Get ready in 30 minutes. Everyone is waiting for you for your Haldi and mahdi ceremony. Okay.

Riddhima: Yes ..dadi!!
(Riddhima things in her mind / where will the vansh be right now..? I think I have to ask dadi.. )

Riddhima: a... Aa dadi where is the vansh...?

Dadi: he did not tell you...?

Riddhima: hmm.. No

Dadi: Ashh.. It's okay I'll tell you. He was going to he's meeting but he will come back after your Mahdi ceremony ok..

Riddhima: oh.. Okay dadi. thanks..!!

Dadi: Welcome..beta..!!

"While Dadi is going from there, Riddhima suddenly stops her and asks her.

Riddhima: da..dadi..!!

Dadi stops at her place and walks towards Riddhima and asks her

Dadi: yes beta..

Riddhima: please Bless me dadi... today i need your blessings so much

Dadi : God bless you beta....And yes get ready soon...!!

Riddhima: yes dadi.. and thank you..!!

Dadi left from there....

30 minutes later....

Dadi pov: Will..Riddhima be ready or not..
Ishani......Go and see if Riddhima is ready..

Ishani: oh....dadi please... I don't want to go. So please ask someone else

Dadi: ishani don't talk like that

Vansh's mom: mom Look there , she has come.

Dadi: ok beta... Come and sit here

Riddhima: hmm.. Okay dadi..!

After 5 hour's ....

" the entire ritual of haldi and mehndi was completed. All the family members get busy with their work and Riddhima gets a chance to find Sejal.
Riddhima looked everywhere but could not find Sejal.

Riddhima: E..even after so.. .. much effort i...I did not get sejal..

Now Riddhima would be very sad and she was going through the store room when someone grabbed her hand and pulled her inside the room

RIddhima: ahhhh...!! Who...is..it

As Riddhima turns to the person, she sees that vansh is standing in front of her. She got scared and started retreating.

Vansh moves closer to Riddhima and say to her

Vansh: So you finally got out and started searching for Sejal. Hmm...not bad....!

Riddhima gets very angry and she shouts in front of vansh and asks him.

Riddhima: Where.....is sejal I found her everywhere but I could not find her Tell.... mE where you hid her..!