52

In the morning..

Helly: Riya I'm going...bye

Riya: yeah..why you're always in hurry..??

Helly: because I don't want him to come here..

Riya: Nowadays your every small and big thing is related to him..why..huh.!!! I'm tied now...

Helly: really...?? I didn't do this..

Riya: yes you did..

Helly: I'm not..

Riya: yes you are..Helly

Helly: ahh whatever.!! Forget it,I'm going bye..( she about to leave but and again turned to Riya) and please do not let Vanya to go with him anyway okay..? bye...

And she went but Riya stand there with I told you face

Riya: See....!! oh god it is too much to handle now please god please make them together again or separate them.. for forever because if this situation remains like this for long they both are never going to move on from them life's ... please god do something.. please.

At Cafe........10:23pm

Helly: (smiling)sir would you like to have??

Costumer: 1 cold coffee please..

Helly: yeah sure..sir.

Helly was busy with her work and time passing slowly....

Some moments later.....

Helly looking at the wall clock... and it's showing 12:58pm

Helly things in her mind..**what's happen to vansh..? Why he still not shown up his face because when ever this clock showed 11:30 he dropped here in any condition..I hope he is fine... (shouting in her mind)FINE...?? Helly are you out of your mind, why you worried about him..ahh.. just forget about him.. and don't think
Anything..****

And that whole day passed like this but vansh didn't come there....

At helly's house....

Helly: (sadly )I'm home...

Riya: welcome hom..

Helly was lost in her thoughts and she don't pay attention to riya and just passed by her like no one was there..

Riya: Helly... Helly..!!

(Helly came out of her thoughts)

Helly: ye..yeah..I..I..I'm sorry I was thinking about something..

Riya: something or I Must say in someone..hmm??

Helly: yeah I was thinking about him... N૦૦૦૦...I..I..I.. mea..mean....I mean...a..a......(she was looking for her answer)..a......

Riya: Helly don't worry, you don't need to give me any awnser.... because I know, what was you thinking..!!! now tell what's happen to him..?

Helly: ahh.. it's not about him...

Riya: stop lieyng.. and now tell me..

Helly: today vansh was not visited there....

Helly started to feel very sad... but why... she don't know or should I say she don't want to accept, that she is getting fillings about him...

Riya: this is what you wanted... you should be happy... but right now I olny seen  sadness on your face.. why..??

Helly: I don't know..?? I don't what's happen to me??, Instead of being happy... why am I feeling sad, I should be happy but..actually I am not....