34

The taxi driver pushed Riddhima hard on the floor and pulled Riddhima's phone from Riddhima's hand and disconnected the call.

Riddhima pov: no.. !!! No...!!!! Now how can vanah find me, no.. I have to fight, I have to get out of here.

Tecxi driver : Hey girl, don't make it hard for you, it will only get you in trouble.

He grabbed Riddhima's hand tightly and pinned her hands firmly on the floor.

Riddhima: no.... Leave me...ahhh...i says leave my hand....!!!!

Somehow Riddhima gets a chance and she kicks on tacxi driver balls

he fell on the floor of the taxi drive and started screaming in pain.

Texci driver :
ahhhhh...you...ahhhh..how dare you bitch...uhhhh... To kick me..

Now Riddhima got up quickly and ran towards the door that the man tried to hold her leg but Riddhima was so fast that she reached the door and opened the door only to get out of the room but suddenly she collided with someone.

Riddhima: (like a whisper) vansh...

And she quickly hugged vansh

Vansh : riddhima are okay..?

And Vansh's gaze fell on that taxi driver and he took Riddhima aside and slowly walked towards that taxi driver, Vansh was looking very angry.

When the taxi driver opened his eyes he saw the pertione he never wanted to see.

Taxi driver : Mr. Sin.....singhania..
."si".... sir...why ar..are you here...!!

Vansh : how are you u to touch my wife..?

Taxi driver: I..I'm..sor... sorry sir I.....I'm sorry sir... i didn't know she is your wife..

Vansh took out his gun and put it on the head of the taxi driver and the taxi driver started retreating and the vansh started moving towards him.
Vansh just about to shoot that driver but Riddhima runs toward vansh trying to stop him.

Riddhima:what are you doing.... vansh..... yo...you can't do this, you can't shoot him..... we will hand him over to the police,
vansh... don't do this.

But vansh is not ready to listen to any one, right now he is just wanted to kill that driver..

Riddhima: vansh... listen to me..van......(.... SHOOT......🔫)

And vansh shoot that driver now the driver is dead..

Riddhima: How can you do this you are not the vansh I know, you are the murderer...I don't know that vansh.

Vansh: But he's trying to rape you.. and I don't let the person who touched you

Riddhima: He tried but he never raped me, then why kill him, I told you to leave him and give it to the police, then why vansh...I never wanted to see this side of Vansh.

(Ahhhh.😩😩😩 This chapter is not completed yet I published its by mistake, anyway  enjoy that little one 😅)

Riddhima goes out of the room and the groom goes to follow her but Riddhima starts running and she steps on the road and suddenly a car comes and hits Rodhima very hard.

Riddhima: ahhhhhhhhh

Vansh: Riddhima......!!!!!!

______________________________________

At hospital.