part 21

Riddhima: why God why....

In the night....

Kabir pov: It is night, but riddhima has not come to meet me yet.
I should ask the nurse about riddhima.

kabir: nurse can you tell me some girl came to see me after my sleep...

Nurse: no...nobody came here.

Kabir:Ok thank( why riddhima did not come)
Kabir: Maybe she must be tired, that's why she didn't come, hmm..ok then let her rest.

In the morning......

Vansh pove:
today is my and Riddhima's engagement  and
I know she won't say yes to this so soon.
so I have some ways to convince her this is why I'm going to her room.
"As I enter the room, I see that Riddhima is sitting on the floor and sleeping with her head on the bed.

"I moved towards her and I saw that Riddhima's hair is covering her face. I sat in front of her in propose style and put her hair behind her ear and she said in sleep..

Riddhima: Sejal please go let me sleep.

And she fell silent saying this, but it was all cute. And I said.

Vansh: sweethart ...

Hearing the word Sweetheart, she wakes up from sleep and gets her eyes enlarged.
She comes to know that it is me and she immediately turns to me and sees that me is sitting in front of her in propose style.
And she immediately steps back and says

Riddhima: What are you doing here?

"goes very close to riddhima and says..

Vansh:Try to kiss you.....

"She is shocked to hear this..

Riddhima: ha-a....?

"And I laugh and tell her..

Vansh: I'm kidding sweetheart..And I did not come here for this.
I came here because today we have engagement...

riddhima: I will not do this engagement  I will tell everything to dadi today.
"I know that dadi will definitely stop this marriage because dadi is not like you, she is a good person and she will understand me.
"And I will tell everything to dadi and i will also tell  her that My friend Sejal is also in your possession..

Vansh: "As i thought After all, you did that.
I knew you wouldn't do this engagement so easily..That's why i brought you a gift..

riddhima: Gift...(Oh no what is vansh gonna do now..)

Vansh: Take this and look it (And I forward my phone to Ridhima so that she can see the screen of the phone..)

)