59

They both  come out from their dreamland and riddhima quickly jump out of bed..

Riddhima: I'll she..

So riddhima went to door opened it and she find that Riya in her half sleep who was trying her best to make open her eyes..

Riddhima: riya..

No response...

Riddima( littel louder ): RIYA....!!

riya: h...ha...?  Yes..

Riddhima: what..?

Riya become confuse

Riya: what..¿¿

Riddhima: I mean why you come here??

Riya: huh? why I'm h....oh yeah....  She wants to sleep with you both...

Riya point at Vanya who Stan there with her teddy...
Riddhima looking at Vanya and again to riya and she seen that riya was looking at her with her half closed eyes like riya telling her to let her go to sleep now... for God sake..

Riddhima: I'm sorry Riya.. Now you go get your sleep...

Riya: tHaNnkieu.....

So Rita left left and riddhima takes Vanya with in her and again locked the door..

Vansh: hey my princess wants to sleep with us...come here and give a hug to dadd..

So Vanya run to him hugged him and lide next to him..

Vanya: mom come here and sleep with us...

So riddhima also joined them and they all sleeps peacefully...

Next day.....in the morning...

Vansh was sleeping and he turned to a side and he feels no one next to him so he opened him eyes and find no one sleeping on bed anymore that's mean everyone Wake up already so he decided to do his morning routines and went down stairs in living room there is no one expects angre who is working on him laptop..

Vansh: angre...why you not wake me up today?

angre: because this is not my work anymore boss.. and today we don't have any meetings too...so I told this to bhabhi and she decide to let you sleep more...

Vansh: oh.. Okay...so let's take some chill-pill today.. No Work and tension..how about it.. ?

Angre: it's great,  boss..

So angre again started to working on laptop..

Vansh: agre..!! what I said a couple of second ago..

Ange: to take chill-pill...

Vansh: and...

Angre: no work and no tension...

Vansh: so...??

Vansh pointed to laptop..

Angre: yeah I know boss but I have little w.....

Vansh cuts him  off in middle...

Vansh: no.. You are also going to take a break with me.. Are you get that..?

Angre: yes..boss

Vansh smile at him and angre also did same.. And angre closed him laptop  and vanish sit beside him...suddenly  some noises comes out of kitchen..

Vanya: I'll take it...

Riddhima: no baby it's really heavy for you..

Vanya : no..want to help you...