part 7

Shejal pov: What happened riddhima why are you so scared?

Riddhima: Nothing happened is just remembering mother....

At night...........

Riddhima pov: I was out of the room looking at the moon, when I saw my eyes down on a girl, she sat on the wicker and her scarf was wrapped around her neck.
Seeing this, I take a knife and run towards the girl so that I can get the girl out.
As soon as I had access to the girl, I got a sharp thing on my hand, so I fell down.
And i was hurting a lot...

Vansh pov:I was going to Sia

Vansh pov:I was going to Sia. That is when I saw riddhima going towards Siya with a knife in her hand.
So I fired my pokit knife and threw it towards the riddhima and that's cut the riddhima's hand, and she fell down....
""I go towards Siya and take a scarf wrapped around her neck and ask her: that you are ok.""

Siya: yes bhai I'm ok but why you hart her she is trying to help me..

vansh: i thought she is Going to hart you...
"(vansh think in mind) "she is just trying to help my sisters and i hart har i think i have to help her ""

Vansh: Mss. "D' suza  take siya with you to her room

Mss.D'suza: ok sir

they both left .. ""i go near to riddhima i see her face her eye's closed but tear are coming out..

""i lift her like bridal style that time i feil something strange. when she know that someone touch her She quickly open her eyse and she saw my face and that's time she go's so much scared and trying to free her self from me ..
i says to her: "" stop struggling I'm not going to do anything.
not yet..

"" "I take her to my private room and put her on my bed and I already call the docter

"" "I take her to my private room and put her on my bed and I already call the docter."
""when docter put a cotton to clean her cut in that time she suddenly hold my hand in pain she don't even know that she hold my hand because of pain"""

""when docter finished  him work.
  and riddhima open her eyse and she see my hand that she is holding it ..
she quality remove her hand from my hand in nervous.."".
Docter give her some medicine and he left.
""now me and riddhima we are alone in private room"

""i was looking at her and she was trying to get up, but i says don't get up.
but she don't care what I say to her and when she about get up I hold both her hands from the wrist. Holding and pressing both his hands near her head""

Now I am on top of her and she is trying to release her hand but I am 100 times stronger than her.
She is so secred  and starts crying
And says:  please .... no ... please ... don't do this ... please .... what have I done to you ..
Why do you do this to me

"""After listening to her words I realize that she is feeling that I am trying to rape her, but that is not what I mean.
So i get away quickly
I leave her and say to her"" : get out

""When she is about to leave me, I hold her hand and pull her close to me tall her to" take her medicine with her

and she hold her medicine and run away...

To be continue........😘😘
❤❤❤❤❤❤ 

Please☺ guys⭐⭐⭐⭐ vote for me if you like my story please vote🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 please....🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 love you😘 enjoy..