35

Vansh: Doctor how is she now is she okay now ?

Doctor:that there is nothing to be afraid of, she is fine now, she just got hit on her head.
You can meet her when she senses.

Vansh: i should inform at home i will call angry.

(From the call......)

Angry: yes boss?

Vansh: Riddhima has had an accident and the doctor has said that Riddhima will have to keep this tonight, okay?

Angry: bhabhi is fine now?

Vansh: yes ! She is fine now.

Angry: okay boss.

(Call ended....)

Vansh went to Riddhima and Holding her hand sits next to Riddhima's bed.

Vansh: (crying badly) riddjima I'm falling in my eyes because of what happened today, that man tried to touch you and I kill him and the other side I forced you many times even raped you, i hate my self for that.!!! 
I wanted you to been my, i wanted to been with you forever, but the things i done to you it's will making you to go far away from me, and today I have hate myself.
But when you wake up I will tell you about all my sins and all the things that I have done to you, and after that, only you are the one to punish me, and if you want me to die, I... I will gladly accept it.

I'm sorry Riddhima...... I'm sorry.😭😭😭😭😭
______________________________________
Morning....at Kabir,s house.

Sejal:(😢)Kabir Ridhima had an accident and she is also in the hospital.

Kabir:(😼) a buetifull morning with good news.

Sejal: (in anger) Kabir Ridhima is in hospital now and you are calling it good news, you used to love her.

Kabir:Yes I loved her but I can never forget what she did to me. He left me and chose that vansh, he betrayed me for that vansh and married him

Sejal: not it's not real true, the truth is a that Ridhima never wanted to marry vansh she was forced by vansh, vansh kidnapped me and treat Riddhima if she not marry him then vansh gonna kill me....ect....(Sejal told the all story)_______________thant's the truth.

Kabir: no..no....ahhhhhhhhh...no...Sejal why you not tell me before..?

Sejal: Riddhima told me to not tell you because didn't want you to be in trouble..

Kabir: (crying badly more than vansh🤣🤣) I'm sorry Riddhima.....!!!!!!
I'm sorry... please forgive.. please,
I want to meet her..

Sejal: Kabir can't go there..

Kabir: why I can't.....? Huh...? I will go there..

Sejal: vansh is also there..so you can't meet her.

Kabir: that basted who one to stop me.

Sejal: her husband.

Kabir : No... He is not her husband. He forced her to marry him and forced marriage is never called marriage.
And now I'm going to meet Riddhima.

Sejal: no... Kabir...

Kabir quickly leaves to meet Riddhima........

______________________________________

At hospital.....

Riddhima: ahh...my head.

Nurse went to doctor

Nurse: doctor she's wake up...

Doctor:  okay.. mr. Shinghania you can meet your wife now.

Vansh: hmm..

Vansh is going to Riddhima's room

Riddhima: i gotta get it out from here somehow.

Riddhima gets up quickly and runs towards the door but suddenly door open by vansh

Riddhima: V.. va...vansh.

Vansh: Riddhima what's happened, why did you get up from the bed?

Vansh moves towards Riddhima and
Riddhima starts moving away from him out of fear.

Riddhima: do no...not come near me. I said, don't come.

Riddhima ran towards the table in panic and picked up the sharp knife and placed it in front of Vansh.

Vansh: Riddhima what are you doing?

Riddhima: I said don't come near me or else I will cut myself.

Vansh: n..no.. Ridd..riddhima don't do it.

Riddhima: let me get out of here

Vansh: listen...riddhi...

Riddhima: i said Move.

vansh: ok....okay. I'lll move.

Vansh moves aside from the door and Riddhima runs out of the room and locks the door.

Vansh: Riddhima please open the door...

Riddhima: no...!!!!!

And she run away from the hospital

Vansh: anybody's hear me..? Open the door.....ahhhh....

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️Love you😘

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Love you
😘