63

Riddhima:(yells) VANSH..!!!

without thinking for a second she quickly runs to him..
Vansh opened his eyes after hearing riddhima's voice and quickly Stan up, riddhima was about to hug him but vansh quickly steps back.. She again tryed and vansh again takes step back..

Vansh:(without making eyes contact ) no.!

Riddhima:(crying ) V..vansh

She tried to touch vansh's face with her both hands but he backed off...

Vansh: (avoid making eye contact) please.. No.!!

Riddhima grabs vansh's face made him to face her but vansh closed his eyes..

Riddhima: vanish what's happen? Why are you behaving like this ? Please tell me, please open your eyes vansh please..

Vansh: (cried) no..!! I.. I can't able..to.. Please no.

riddhima: (crying) why..? Why.. Vansh.. I.. I'm sorry if I did anything.. But please don't do this to me.. If... If you Want to give me punishment th...then.. Ready to accept it but please don't be like this vansh please..

Vansh: riddhima leave me..

Vansh trying to get away from her but she hugged him..

Riddhima: no.. No.. Please..

Vansh: leave me please.. Don't.. Do this.. Please.. Leave..

He continuesly trying to get free himself but riddhima was not ready to leave me.

Riddhima: no.. No.. Vansh I will not...

Vanah become angry and pushed riddhima away from him...

Vansh:(yells out) I told you to stay away from me.. Can't you understand.!! Just got away.. GO.!!

Riddhima: (shocked) vansh.. Why you telling me to go away from you.. Please I'm sorry.. If...did Somet...

Vansh cuts her in middle of Her's talk

Vansh:(shouted) you did nothing..!! Nothing means nothing.. It's me.. IT'S BLOODY ME who did everything,(become soft and crying) its m...me I am the one who ruined everything..!! Everything riddhima eve..ry..thing..

Riddhima grabbed his hand..

Riddhima: vansh please stop crying and you did nothing..

Vansh laughend and pulls his hand

Vansh: you are saying I did nothing.. I am the one who hert you riddhima , I am one who ruined your life, I'm your rapist..riddhima ( fall on his knees ) I'm y..your rapist, I was forced you and I makes your life living hell.. I told you to forgiven me and you did when I was never deserved your forgiveness... Never..

Riddhima also knees down in front of vansh and holds his face with her both hands made him to looks into her eyes..

Riddhima: L..Look at me vansh, I..i already forgiven you so it's doesn't matter now.. And what was happens in past I don't think that's is all your fault because that time you were mentally sick S... So don't blame yourself please.. Vansh please.. (she hugged him) don't do anything... Please..

Vansh closed his eyes and going to wrap his hands to hug her back but before he gonna hug her, again ansh said something which makes vansh to take back himself..

Ansh: does it will gonna justify all your sins Mr. Vansh..which one you did in past ohh...You should just kill yourself because death is better than to be called a rapist

Riddhima angrily left the hug and stands in front of vansh

Riddhima: (shouted) shut up...!! Just. shut. up. And Who you are to tell him that
What he should do or what he should not ha..?