* Chapter 14 *

"Hey. Did you hear me? Are you deaf?" The woman rudely asked Zenitsu. Two girls walked in very nervously "Oh! Warabihime Orian! That girl just arrived a day or two ago." "So? What does that matter to me?" The woman spat back making the two girls scared for what's gonna happen to "Zenko"

[Name] continued hearing the conversation, she was sure this "Warabihime Orian" was a demon. She just had to have proof..

"I'm sorry! I came in on my own! The room was messy and this girl was crying, so..." Zenitsu tried saying but the woman interrupted him "You're ugly and creepy. Maybe you'd be better off dead, no?" The woman grabbed the girl who was crying on the ground by her cheek aggressively hurting the girl making her yelp in pain. "Shut up you! No yelping! Just clean up!" The woman yelled at the young girl. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'll do it right away! Forgive me!" The young girl cried outpain.

[Name] got out from behind the wall and gripped the woman's arm tightly and glared at her. The woman looked back with angry eyes and disgust "Who are you to be touching me?" She yelled but [Name] didn't care.

"Do you find this so entertaining hurting others...especially young children?" [Name] spat giving Daki a look of disgust back.

( Daki's Pov *flashback* )

Daki had just finished killing a woman by dropping her from a high distance making her body splat to the ground, she landed on the roof only to see Muzan the Demom Lord. She rushed down to the ground bowing down to him.

"How are you feeling?" Muzan asked "Lord Muzan!" Daki said shockingly. "It appears you've feasted on quite a few humans. You're more powerful than before. That's good." He said smiling at her. "Yes, Lord!" "But don't get careless, the longer things go well, the easier it is to slip up..." "Yes, sire. I understand. "The Demon Slayer Corps... someone skilled like a Hashira will soon realize there's a demon at work here. The trouble is, we can barely tell humans apart just by sight unless they're powerful just like a Hashira. Still, we can distinguish things, humans, hardly even understand, like blood type, sickness, and genes. Daki..."

"Yes?... Yes, Lord Muzan?"

"I expect a great deal from you. You are the most beautiful creature there is...and you put seven strong Hashira in their graves. From now on, you will be even stronger and crueler. You are a special demon." Muzan said holding onto her cheeks.

( End of Daki's Pov )

Daki tried shoving off [Name]'s hand off her arm but failed, she then attempted to slap [Name] only for [Name{ to catch her wrist and grip it even tighter. Hearing Daki's bone crush loudly, [Name] smiled as she felt the bone heal in her hold before letting go.

Daki's eyes widened and glared at [Name], "Don't be so insolent as to ever touch me again. This brat is bold and willful. She requires discipline. HARSH discipline." Daki yelled pointing at [Name]. "Warabihime Orian!" A male yelled but Daki glared at them harshly. "Of course you are right! Please forgive me! It's almost opening time! Customers are coming! I will scold her sternly! But for now... Please don't bring shame on me." The male said bowing down.

"Master, raise your head. It is I who should be sorry, Of late, many things gave gotten on my nerves. I was too hard on the girl. After all, she is still new to our house. Please get her away from me." Daki said fake smiling.

[Name] rolled her eyes as the male pulled her away from the room along with Zenitsu who was still shocked from what just happened.

-

[Name] looked everywhere she could not find Zenitsu, she began to panic. She was so distracted in helping the other people in the house from completing their tasks to not cause trouble that she didn't realized he disappeared out of nowhere...