*Chapter 39*

I don't know if this will post! But my electricity and my water has been shot off for three days already. I have no wifi or food but i hope everyone who lives in Texas (i live there) is safe!
-
Y/n dashed towards the location Muzan at to see all the Hashira's all struggling to dodge or block the attacks Muzan was making.

All the attacks Muzan sent were heading towards them and Y/n jumped through the attacks Muzan was making "Sun breathing; Solar Heat Haze!" The attack Y/n sent hit the ground and hit Muzan slowing down his attacks.

"Why can't you just stay dead!!" Muzan growled angrily.

Y/n looked on the side of her eye to see Mitsuri rushing in towards Muzan. Muzan sent his tentacles towards her, Y/n quickly ran as fast she could pushing Mitsuri out the way making Y/n get slashed deeply by Muzan.

Y/n hissed in pain, she tried cutting the tentacle with her staff but she wasn't fast enough. Muzan threw
Y/n to the wall harshly and sent another tentacle to her head. "Y/n!!!" Mitsuri yelled, Mitsuri tried running towards her but Obanai pulled Mitsuri back.

Y/n crashed to the wall and sliced all the tentacles coming her way before it could reach her. Y/n fell to the ground holding her open wounds waiting for it close.

Y/n set her staff on fire, and ran towards Muzan once again. "Sun Breathing: Setting Sun Transformation!!" Y/n jumped on the buildings and back flipped towards Muzan to add more force. All those times Y/n would attack Muzan saw a glimpse of Yoriichi. Muzan would freeze in fear for a split second. Y/n spun her staff making a large fire circle appear around Muzan. The large fire burned Muzan and
Y/n sliced him only for Muzan to heal more slower with her using Yoriichi's part of the blade.

Obanai rushed into the fight right after Y/n sliced Muzan. Obanai only got kicked back by Muzan and Y/n spun dodging in all the attacks Muzan was making. Giyuu, Obanai, and Sanemi tried to attack Muzan all at once.

Y/n sprinted towards them all and pushed them back from her next attack "Sun Breathing: Beneficent Radiance!!" Her powerful attacks surrounded Muzan cutting him every movement she made. Y/n cut off Muzan's head once again, and stabbed with the side of Yoriichi's blade into the head of Muzan making the wound not heal properly .

Y/n's demon slayer mark began showing all over her face and neck. Her two long blades burned red, and she glared at Muzan's headless body. Muzan stabbed Y/n with his tentacles throwing her towards the Hashira's.

The same burn happened once again, Y/n's eyes widened. When she gets closer Muzan injects more and more of his blood in her. Y/n gritted her teeth in anger.

When she was in the air, it gave him to heal his head and Y/n stopped herself from getting thrown adding extra weight on her body making her fall to the ground. Muzan again sent attacks at the Hashira's hoping to inject his poison into them but his tentacles were sliced by Mitsuri and Y/n.

As they were cutting through them, Muzan sent another attack from behind Y/n aiming at her head. Y/n's eyes widened ready to feel the big impact but only saw a cat jump ahead.

'Was that a fucking cat-' Y/n thought. "Huh? I don't know why, but a passing cat just helped us!" Sanemi yelled.

"That woman again...she created something like a serum to stop the cell destruction. This is Tamayo's doing... Give up this pointless struggle! Just die already!!" Muzan yelled.

Y/n saw Obanai's blade turned red and he was aiming towards Muzan. Y/n did the same but before they could even make it Muzan's arm was cut off and there was yelling.

"AGH!! HOW DARE YOU!!" The person yelled. That yell is so common anyone could know who it was. It was Zenitsu. Another yell was made "Urgh, he noticed sooner than i expected!!" It was kanao, she gave Shinobu to the Kukashi's to be aided.

"OW...OW OW OW! YOU FILTHY MAGGOT!" Inosuke yelled. Y/n turned to them and sighed in relief. 'They're alive thank god...'

"You guys are still alive?!" Gyomei yelled. "Of
course I wouldn't die!! Besides, I've got tons of these papers! I picked a bunch!" Inosuke yelled throwing multiple papers of Yuishior's demon art "Cut as many as you want, but i've got more! Your pitiful attacks-" But inosuke got interrupted with Muzan sending an attack at him. "CUT THE UNNECESSARY CHATTER!!" Muzan yelled.

Obanai came from below slicing Muzan's arm off and it regenerated slower "He's regenerating slowly!! If you use a bright red blade even muzan takes time to regenerate!!" Sanemi yelled.

Y/n grabbed one of the papers placing it onto her head and disappeared. "Sun Breathing: Dragon Sun Halo Dance!!" It was the most powerful form. A huge fire dragon came from behind Y/n and sliced Muzan's arms off, she sliced all his tentacles off in an instant letting all the hashira's have a chance to attack.

"Tomioka!!! Prepare yourself!!" Sanemi yelled running towards Giyuu and both collided there swords together making Giyuu's sword turn red.

"KAAAW!!! One hour and three minuets until dawn!!" The crow yelled.

"No problem! We'll chop him into little pieces!" Sanemi yelled on the side of Giyuu and Y/n.

Gyomei struck is spike ball at Muzan making his body half holes and big chunks missing.

In an instant Muzan sent multiple attacks hitting everyone. Y/n eyes widened as every one flew and blood was sprayed everywhere.

Muzan went near Kanao glaring at her, Y/n ignored her opened wounds and her lost arm and dashed towards her. "Sun Breathing; Flame Dance!" "Sun breathing: Beneficent Radiance!!" Tanjiro appeared and him and Y/n both attacked muzan at once protecting Kanao.

Y/n didn't bother on hearing Kanao's words she ran towards Muzan wanting him dead already. This will be the last form. The Thirteenth Form.