question? (Please choose)

Disclaimer: These ideas are all mine so if anyone already has these please let me know so i can change theses. and please don't steal my idea.

FORCED ME rintaroasunaisbae  😔🤚🏼

So after i finish this story i'm thinking of creating another one. Like this is gonna be a Kagaya X Fem! Reader. And the whole thing is gonna be about problems/issues stopping them from being together. The reader would be a Demom/Human from their father being a demon and their mother from being a human. And their dad abandons her and Y/n searches for her unknown father for hundreds of years not knowing who he is. And while she searches she is founded to be a Demon/Human and is ordered to get sent to Kagaya.

add some stuff if you'd like!!

AMANE IS NOT HERE! WHO IS SHE?? 😃😃

I need your guys help to help me choose the father

HERE ARE THE CHOSES AND WAYS HOW ITS GONNA WORK:

comment on the ones you vote for*

If Kokushibo; If the dad is Kokushibo, you will be using Moon Breathing. Kokushibo taught Y/n at a young age and left right after to fufill in being the strongest demon slayer. Your name of course is  Y/n Tsugikuni and you will be having the same sword as your father kokushibo he left you before he abandoned you. You always felt this strange aura always around you not knowing it's actually your father who's watching over you hundreds of years. You would kill demons strongly which he was proud of how strong you've gotten but notices how you were searching for him but he could never show who he was cause surely muzan would kill you. You met Kagaya when you helped multiple demons slayers from getting killed by demons which took notice my the demon slayer corps. the Pillars were sent to find you and that's where you met Kagaya when you got caught. Problems/suspicion/rules were the issues.

Story name: The Daughter of Kokushibo But The Lover Of Kagaya.

If Douma; He got a random woman pregnant in his cult without knowing and didn't kill her cause he got summoned in a meeting right after. Days later Douma came back and your mother was gonna visit but saw him eating a woman, she fled as soon as she saw. Shockingly Douma didn't notice her presence so he did not. 9 months later POP you came out as a Demon/human. You shared the same qualities as Douma Rainbow eyes, sharp fangs, and you were the one with flirty ness. Smooth criminal~
But your blood demon art would be manipulating the elements meaning you could control Fire, Water, and Air. You tagged along with Tanjiro when you found at he had a demon sister and was trying to find a cure. You met him when he was walking in the city he smelt a powerful demon y and saw you killing a demon. (before he saw Muzan but like you both are gonna see him?). After the mountain (Lower Moon fight Rui) Many people discovered Nezuko and you and wanted to end both of your lives. After a while you and Kagaya have gotten closer which the pillars did not like one but so the pillars/problems/rules were the issues.

Story name; Love doesn't come with perfection

(Get it cause Your a demon/human and he has a curse on him.)

If Akaza; If Akaza uhh i cant really say something cause he turned into a demon after his wife died so? and he respects woman so he wouldn't just mess with a woman and leave.

maybe... Akaza found you in the middle of no where when Muzan sent him on a kiss and you were already a Demon/human. When he found you, he pitied you cause you were just a child at the time. And he took you in behind Muzan's back teaching you martial arts but in a gentle manner? He also taught you to work your Demon Blood art which was (Help me figure that one out comment please). He treated you with respect and when Muzan found out he took in a child he told Akaza to kill you. Akaza couldn't so he pretend to kill you but didn't he really just dropped you off in the middle of no where and said "Stay here ill come back soon." but those minuets turned into hours and turned into days. that's when you realized he never was coming back. After hundreds of years searching for you stopped growing at age 21. You still searched for Akaza and ran into Rengoku, and the trio. That's where you know yeah yeah... but they took you back in the corps and that's where you met Kagaya.
Problems/choosing/trust/rules.

Story name: Demons can love