* Chapter 27 *

DUN! DUN! DUN!!!~

-

As Y/n arrived there she saw Tamayo... Tamayo's fist was in his chest. "Tamayo!! What are you doing here?!" Muzan yelled. "This is Blood Demon Art belongs to the person you turned in Asakusa! You absorbed my fist, Muzan. But what do you suppose was inside it? It is a concoction for making demons humans again! So? Is it taking effect?" Tamayo said smiling evilly as Muzan.

"Surely you can't do that!" Muzan yelled with shocked angry eyes. "I completed it. Things have greatly changed! But I couldn't have done it alone!" "...Tamayo, you are a most persistent woman! But your resentment is grossly unjust! Who killed your husband and children? Me? No! It was you yourself! You ate them!" "If I had known I'd do that, I wouldn't have become a demon!! I only said I didn't want to die from my illness! I wanted to watch my children grow up!!" Tamayo yelled back with tears in her eyes.

"And yet you went on to kill so many people, or did I imagine that? It even looked like you enjoyed it!" "Yes, I killed many in my desperation! I am going to die here... with you!"

Y/n sliced off Muzan's arm and neck before he could get to Tamayo. Muzan turned and saw Y/n, he froze a bit but had an angry expression. Y/n did not hesitate to go after him once again "Was it you?! What did you do to Master Ubuyashiki!!" Sanemi yelled.

"It's Muzan! Muzan Kibutsuji! Even if we cut off his head, he won't die!" Y/n yelled. Y/n being a demon had advantages she would heal and is way faster than all of them. Y/n dashed towards muzan and he smirked at her. The other Hashira's dashed their way towards Muzan only to be teleported somewhere else.

"Do you think you have me cornered? You're all going to hell! Tonight I am going to kill every last one of you filthy demon slayers!" Muzan yelled. "You're the one who's going to hell Muzan! I'm not letting you escape like i did a thousand years ago! I'm going to take you down!" Y/n yelled. "Then do it...if you can! Y/n Tsugikuni!" Muzan yelled.

Y/n jumped around the fortress to get near Muzan but she missed a place and there was nowhere to land, Y/n was about to fall only to be caught by Giyuu. Giyuu threw her back up making her fall harshly but she instantly got up. "Are you alright Y/n!" Giyuu yelled. "Yes! Thank you! You saved me!" Y/n yelled back.

She felt a demon behind her and she instantly sliced the demon's head off in an instant. A bigger demon was inside the closet. Y/n sucked in her breath and yelled "Sun breathing form: Flame dance!". "Water breathing third form: Whirlpool flowing dance!" Giyuu said.

Y/n does a two combo strike which starts with a vertical slash and then a horizontal one right after immediately slicing the head off once again. Giyuu blocked her attack but cut the demon's head off at the same time. "Giyuu I could have cut you!" Y/n semi yelled. "Let's go," Giyuu said walking off. "I'll be back Giyuu don't die! If you do I won't hesitate to bring you back and kill you myself! Tanjiro go with Giyuu and don't leave his side!" Y/n yelled jumping across the infinity fortress.

Y/n felt the strong presence around and saw Shinobu about to get attacked by a man with fans in his hands. "Blood Demon Art: Frozen Lotus!" The man said waving his fans, Y/n dashed towards there putting a firewall over her, and Shinobu shocking her.

Douma laughed and licked his fans "mhm... who's thi- UNGH!" Douma fell to the ground in pain seems like Shinobu stabbed him and injected some kind of poison. "GAH! This is...stronger than the poison used on Rui's mountain. The compound changes for each demon! That's what he said too! NGH!" Douma said holding his face before looking up smiling crazily.

"Hmm? The poison... seems like I was able to break it down! Sorry! After you were kind enough to use it on me! That katana when you sheathe it. The sound is peculiar. Is that where the compound changes? Well! This is fun! Getting poisoned and possibly burned is interesting! I could make a habit of it! Do you think the next compound will work? Let's try!" Douma said clapping his hands together.

'Is he fucking crazy?' Y/n thought putting back her swords and going in front of Shinobu. "All right. Good idea. After all... I've anticipated everything so far!"

-

"hmm... That's the fifth time. And that was no good either. It didn't work. It's getting less and less effective. How many more times can you make the poison?" Douma asked showing his hand smiling as it was healing. "And you, your the one lord Muzan was talking about. He wants you dead sadly. Your so beautiful!" Douma chirped as he was speaking to Y/n now.

Y/n glared at him changing into her demon form, her horns coming out and vines designs coming onto her skin. Her nails were growing sharper and her body was more exposed now since her Blood Demon Art is fire so there was no point in having a hoari on.

"Insect breathing: Dance of the Dragonfly Compoun eye Hexagon!" Shinobu yelled attack Douma, Y/n pushed Shinobu out of the way after she attacked Shinobu couldn't see it but Douma set an attack out slicing Y/n's chest but it instantly healed. Shinobu still got cut but not as deep making Shinobu fall to the ground wincing in pain.

"You both are really fast! Maybe the fastest Hashira i"ve met so far! You should have cut off my head instead of using poison. If you're that fast, you might have beaten me. Awwww.. maybe not. Because you're too small." Douma cooed laughing.

Y/n's hatred towards Douma grew more, she looked down remembering how others would judge Yoriichi for being with a small girl who couldn't protect herself, which she did know how to she just was too 'small' to convince anyone she could.

Y/n heard a voice say "Come on Y/n, kill him already start using your breathing forms and Demon Blood Art to end him quicker. You got this your Y/n Tsugikuni, the Sun Hashira." It was Yoriichi's voice.

Y/n ran towards Douma and he laughed taking out his fan's cold wind blowing at her, Y/n lit her both her hands on fire "Demon Blood Art: Fuming fire of rage!" Y/n yelled fire dashing toward Douma. Shinobu got up lunging in different directions that Douma couldn't predict since they were so fast.

Douma was burned by the fire making him wince in pain and he sliced in all directions cutting a piece of Shinobu's haori off. Shinobu managed to stab Douma in his throat making them go to the ceiling. Douma lunged at her holding Shinobu tightly "So admirable! You've tried so hard! I'm impressed! Such a weak girl doing so much! You don't have your older sister's talent, but you've done well as a demon hunter. It's a miracle you aren't dead yet! It's all pointless you see, but you're stupid enough to keep trying. This is both the folly and wonder of humanity! You are certainly worth eating! Let us live together for eternity! Any last words? I'm listening." Douma said hugging Shinobu tightly.

"Go to hell!" Shinobu yelled. Y/n's eyes widened and she sheathed both of her swords quickly dashing towards Douma slicing his body half apart catching Shinobu in the process. "You just interrupted me absorbing someone!" Douma said smiling angrily while regenerating.

Kanao ran in yelling "Master!" running towards Shinobu pulling her away from the scene.

Y/n's whole body went on fire and she turned to Douma and said "Fire always wins against Ice"