* Chapter 23 *

How are you?

-

"Mitsuri let's do this, you three leave it to me and Mitsuri. We will protect everyone." Y/n said running towards the demon, Mitsuri follows behind slicing the wooden dragons. Y/n dodged the attacks from the demon spinning her body in the air.

"Tanjiro, where's the knot where the main body is? Do you know?" Genya asked running with Nezuko and Tanjiro. "I know! This way!" Tanjiro yells leading the way running.

'I have to move faster in order to kill him. It will drain me but so be it' Y/n thought. Y/n sliced all the wood dragons faster than before so it won't harm Mitsuri as much. 'That Demon girl is moving faster than before! What did she do? What is she doing? What is she...' Zohakuten thought.

A mark appeared near Mitsuri neck as she was attacking Y/n blocked all the attacks coming towards the three running. 'You guys better hurry.' Y/n thought slicing through the wooden dragons.

"KYAHHHH!" Tanjiro yelled. "Don't let it shake you off! Hang on! Hang in there! Go for it! Before the snake-lizard-dragon thing gets here! While Kanroji and Tsugikuni are holding it off!" Tanjiro yelled once again. Genya bit into the wooden tree trying to get the main trunk. As Genya made the wooden barrier loose Nezuko set in on fire and Tanjiro cut threw it.

'HE'S GONE?! He fled again! Where is he? Where?! Close by?' Tanjiro thought as there was nothing inside of the broken wooden barrier. "AIEEEE" a scream was heard.

"YOU! Get back here! Don't run from your responsibility! From the sins, you've committed for all your evil deeds! I'm gonna make you take responsibility for them all! I won't let you get away!" Tanjiro yelled as the demon ran. "Get it together! Moron!" Genya yelled at Tanjiro swinging his hand at him.

Genya got aggravated and pulled a tree out of the ground throwing it at the demon "GYAAA!!" The demon screamed. Nezuko jumped up going towards the tiny demon making it scream once again. The tiny demon got up and ran even faster. "He's so fast! What's up with him?! RRRGH! I can't keep up!" Genya yelled as he chased the tiny demon.

"YIEEEE" The demon screamed. Tanjiro chased after the demon in a flash and attempted to cut through the demon's neck "Go! Go! This time... with all my strength!" Tanjiro yelled as he was slicing through the neck of the demon. "Doon't...youuu...feel sorry...FOR ME?!" The once tiny demon yelled turning into a huge one. Urami is the name of the big now demon.

A/N: I remember my first time reading this I yelled "GODDAMMIT WHY ARE THERE SO MANY OF THEM JUST DIE ALREADY~~" and then my mom threw her sandal at me for yelling and told me to shut up.   :.)

Urami grabbed Tanjiro by his jaw and Tanjiro closed his eyes and thought 'I'm sorry Kanroji!' he yelled "Y/n Tsugikuni! Y/n Tsugikuni!" Y/n appeared and she looked around for Tanjiro to see him being tightly grabbed. Y/n rushed towards them slicing Urami's arm off of Tanjiro. The huge demon roared in anger, Y/n ran towards the demon setting her hands on fire "Demon blood art: seven deadly burns!" The same attack she used on Daki. Her fire turned into swords slicing Urami every second. "GYAHH!" He screamed.

Y/n ran towards Urami tackling him and pushing him towards the edge of the cliff. Y/n and Urami fell off the cliff making Genya and Tanjiro yell "Tsugikuni!". Urami fell on Y/n making Y/n groan in pain. Urami got up instantly and began walking away. Y/n got up struggling to walk but limped after him. "I'm not letting you get away!" Y/n yelled and began running after Urami only to be stabbed in the leg and stomach.

"ARGH!" Y/n yelled in pain "SORRY SORRY!" Muichiro yelled. Muichiro threw Y/n's sword so she can cut off Urami's head. 'Goddammit, he hit me with Yoriichi's sword on my leg.' Y/n thought. Y/n pulled out the sword in her leg and stomach. Her leg was healing very slowly making her click her tongue. 

"Use your swords Y/n!" Muichiro yelled while being chocked by Haganeuzka. "NO, that sword is not finished!! she'll chipthat sword more! I'LL KILL YOU! DON'T USE IT!" Haganezuka yelled. Y/n got up running towards the demon I have to use my breathing style. "Dragon breathing form; Second form: Mother of dragons." A huge fire dragon came from behind Y/n with blue and red fire mixed together, the dragon breathed out blue fire burning Urami. Urami screamed in pain as he was burning/melting from the hot fire and Y/n sliced his head off...

"KAMADO GET NEZUKO NOW! THE SUN IS COMING!!" Y/n yelled. Tanjiro got up instantly running towards Nezuko. 'Why isn't the demon disintegrating?' Y/n thought glaring at the head huffing trying to get air.  The demon got up and started to chase swordsmiths.

The demon head such out his tongue showing the markings. 'The kanji for resentment?! I thought the main body was fear! The character on the tongue is different!' Y/n thought. "I NEED TO KILL HIM I MADE A MISTAKE! NO!" Y/n yelled getting up.

Her leg was giving out on her since Yoriichi's sword was still affecting her leg. From her Dragon breathing that form was also one of her strongest forms making her body half-burned but half regenerated.  If she was human she would have been dead."I-I have to get up." Y/n thought with tears in her eyes. "I have to kill him," Y/n said limping running towards the demon. "Y/N!" Muichiro yelled trying to go towards her but was being held back.

"I'M GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU FOR RUINING THIS VILLAGE AND PEOPLE'S LIVES!" Y/n yelled as she was close to Urami.  "Sun breathing form: Beneficent Radiance!" Y/n  jumped in the air and sliced through the demon's chest cutting the main part to make all the versions of the demons die. Y/n collapsed to the ground gasping for air.

Y/n crawled near where everyone was to make sure the others mainly Nezuko was alright since she was a demon. Y/n saw her standing in the sunlight smiling at Tanjiro as he was crying thinking she was dead.
Y/n got up slowly walking towards them, Tanjiro ran to Y/n hugging her tightly for letting him stay and protect his sister from the sunlight. Y/n patted his head slowly until she soon collapsed to the ground.

( I'll fix misspelled things later!)

i fixed it 🌚... i think?