* Chapter 21 *

Hi! How are you?! Can we jump off a building together? you know WHY BECAUSE I BROKE MY FUCKING AIRPOD I DROPPED IT IN BETWEEN MY COUCH AND I PICKED UP MY COUCH AND IT CRUSHED IT. WHEN I TELL YOU I FELT MY BLOOD BOIL MY BLOOD BOILED IM SO MAD.  IM READY TO JUMP OFF MY FUCKING BALCON-

-
Nezuko went in and grabbed Y/n before a demon could hurt her. "Neuzko! Are you alright i would have been fine!" Y/n says as Nezuko lazily lays on the ground huffing.

"You brutes who torment the weak!" The demon yelled. Y/n shot her head up looking at the demon it was Zohakuten.  "Unpleasantness... Unhappiness... Extremity... You awful villains!" he yelled.

'You've gotta be fucking kidding me.' Y/n thought. Y/n tried running towards the main truck to slice off his head but the demon covered it with wood. Y/n stepped closer and the demon clearly did something since Tanjiro and Genya both stopped moving with eyes widening open.

Y/n glared at the demon and he said "What? Do you have a problem with what i'm doing?" Y/n didn't answer if she moved he would probably make them be in more pain.

"Hey...you...villains!" zohakuten yelled. "Why do you call us the villains?" Y/n asked not taking her eyes off of him. "Because you torment the weak! You tried to kill a weakling small enough to fit in the palm of your hand! That's positively diabolic! A fiendish deed." The demon yelled.

"I'm a weakling and their a weakling? GIVE ME A BREAK! I can smell you all the way from here you reek of blood! You probably eaten two hundred people by now! What did those people do to you?! Did they all do something they had to pay for with their lives?! And you have the fucking nerve to say we're the villains?!! You've killed and eaten a lot of people. So don't go play the victim with your sorry ass! Your whole being is twisted! I'm going to fucking kill you the most painful way as possible!"
Y/n yelled.

Tanjiro, Nezuko, and Genya were just staring at Y/n with shock.

-
At the moment Muichiro was on the verge of death. he was stuck in a water bubble 'With the amount of air remaining in my lungs... i can still manage to get off one attack.' Muichiro thought.

Muichiro attempted to break free from the water bubble but failed. 'I can't even break it with a thrusting technique. I guess that's to be expected with this chipped Katana. it's no use... I'm done for. But it's be nice if backup arrived. Master... I'm going to die. Send at least two hashira's.' Muichiro thought.

"Why do you think that? No one knows what the future hold Muichiro. Keep fighting" Y/n said smiling at him. 'What? No. Y/n never said that to me. Who did say it?' Muichiro thought with his eyes widening.

'My vision is facing... I'm about to die... I've run out of air.' "Muichiro you must not decide on your own end." Y/n said still smiling. 'I don't want to hear that from you.' "It will work out somehow dont give up. Someone is sure to help you." 'What? in the end you're leaving it to someone else? That's the worst thing to do! I over estimated my strength... because i'm a hashira.' "you weren't wrong, Muichiro. It's all right." Y/n said smiling as fog came covering her. 'I made a low of mistakes, so i'm done for.'

Someone yelled before Muichiro was about to close his eyes it was Kotetsu "Not if i can help it! Tokito! Hang in there! I'm gonna get you out! I'll save you! Argh! What's is this? It's soft and gross!" Kotetsu said trying to pop the bubble.

Kotetsu tried helping but a fish demon stabbed him in his chest. Muichiro eyes widened and he yelled "You can't do anything. why can't you understand that? hold the wound. Hurry up! Flee! Dont stay with me! Dont try to help! There's nothing you can do!"

Kotetsu began drinking the bubble making it weaker. "Helping others often means you end up helping yourself!" Y/n's voice said repeating what she said earlier. "Human beings are creatures who can tap into an unbelievable strength when helping other Muichiro." A man's voice said... it sounded like his fathers.

Y/n... i figured it out... my father had the same red eyes as you. you have one red one... and one grey one.

Muichiro broke free coughing out the water in his lungs.

(OOO IM NOT MAD ANYMORE IMA START CRYING I DONT WANNA WRITE THIS PART BUT I MUST. THERES ALREADY TEARS IN MY EYES.)

The demon fish came towards Muichiro and Kotetsu and Muichiro immediately sliced the fishes head off. he began to remember his past.

'My lungs hurt from all the water in them. Mother... got pneumonia from a bad cold and died. it was a stormy day. father went to pick Herbs and fell off a cliff. He died too. Both of my parents died when i was ten. I was alone... no. that's wrong i wasn't alone until i was 11. I had a twin. My older brothers name was Yuichiro.'

ILL WRITE THE NEXT PART TOMORROW IM CRYING BYE-