* chapter 4*

"Tokito-san can I talk to you, please? " [Name] asked stepping in front of him, Muichiro nodded his head and began walking away gesturing [Name] to follow along. [Name] did so and she glanced at him, "Tokito-san do you know about your family ancestors?" [Name] asked. Muichiro looked at [Name] "Not really, and I don't care to. My ancestors were all professional swordsmen. That's all I remember." [Name] nodded and looked ahead her eyebrows were furrowed from his words.

"Why are you so interested in my past?" He said giving [Name] a small glare. "Oh calm down. I just happen... to want to kill one of your ancestors.." [Name] said her eyes remaining ahead in the forest they were in. "Mhm, why so?" Muichiro asked now looking at her. "Your ancestor Upper Moon One, he was the brother of my husband. Who betrayed Yoriichi and almost killed him, but did not, Yoriichi died due to old age." Muichiro nodded and said " I see, your planning on killing the strongest demons? Good luck with that."

[Name] glared back at the younger boy and said "Oh I can and I will. I almost killed Muzan and Upper moon One. Upper Moon One can go fuc- wait how old are you Tokito-san?" "Fourteen." "Nevermind, anyways call me [Name]." "Alright, call me Muichiro," he said now sitting down in the middle forest laying on the ground looking at the clouds.

[Name] smiled at the younger boy, oh how she wished she had her son.

-

-

[Name] was training hitting a stone dummy with her fist, she knew one day her swords were gonna snap. Hell, they've been through hell mainly her sword.

Her knuckles bleeding due to the impact but having a muzan image as the stone made [Name] angrier. She punched the stone in the face making the stone break apart into small pieces. She gritted her teeth in anger hoping the stone would not break from that, "Why are you using your fist instead of your sword?" a random voice said.

[Name] knew he was in the tree from hearing the snake hiss, "My swords will break, and I want to be prepared if the time comes" [Name] said still looking at the broken pieces of the stone. He nodded and jumped down from the tree, "I want to see what you can do. Clearly you said you almost succeeded in killing Kibutsuji, and I want to see if I could too." the heterochromia-eyed man said. "Perhaps I train you instead and I'll let you duel me after some time?" [Name]said looking at the Iguro.

"I guess, I need to get going." with that he walked away. [Name] sighed knowing the Hashira(S) weren't going to fully trust her. A crow randomly went on her shoulder and rubbed against her head.

"CAW! CAW! MISSION AT THE _________! THERE APPEAR TO BE DEMONS LURKING AROUND POSSIBLY A LOWER MOON! CAW! CAW!" the crow yelled in [Name] ear. [Name] scrunches her face and uses one finger to rub the crow's head. "Lead the way." the crow nodded and began flying away.

-
-

It was true, there was a lower moon. [Name] could sense the strong aura, and her crow flew away leaving her alone. "great" she mumbled. Taking out both her swords and began walking in the woods.

A demon popped out walking towards her, it had scars all around its body and a scorpion tail. The yellow eyes glowed, something was in the demon's hand. The lower moon was holding a random arm still eating it. [Name] glared at the demon. "What are you looking at go find your own food!" The lower moon spat.

[Name] remained silent and walked towards the demon with a sword making him turn and glare at her. He watched as she got closer, she was about to swiftly swing her sword but he jumped out of the way in time, ""Why is a demon fighting against other demons!!" The demon yelled cautiously at Y/n.

"So sad, that demons can't realize they were once humans too. You would have been weeping on the floor begging for mercy, begging for a demon not to end your life." [Name] said coldly.

The demons let's out an angry growl running towards [Name] with amazingly fast speed. [Name] dodged the attack swiftly, and ran towards the demon instead. The demon attempts to use his scorpion tail to slash [Name], but she sliced the scorpion tail off. Multiple scorpion tails began to pop out of the demons body.

[Name] ran towards the demon once again but multiple sharp tails came at her. She used both of her swords slashing each one. Blood scattering everywhere, her own blood and the demons. [Name] swiftly dodged one of the sharp tails bending her back down quickly and immediately getting back up.

She wiped her mouth that had a blood stain from the demon, she ran towards the lower moon once again. The lower moon regenerates its sharp tails, and began attempting to attack [Name]. [Name] swiftly sliced through the demons neck as he ran towards her, and spinned both of her swords in her hand making the blood wipe off of the blade.

The demons head rolled off making his eyes widened, "Lord Kibutsuji will surely come for you.." he gritted out.

[Name] turned her head towards the beheaded demon, "I'll be waiting." she said before walking away with her crow flying to her shoulder blinking at the demon who was disintegrating.