* Chapter 17 *

I'm posting twice today because I won't be able to post tomorrow! So Happy New Year!! 2020 was a bad year for me, haha, but I wish you all the best in 2021. See you next year or not muahahaha- okay ill stop.

"Caw! Caw! Y/n Tsugikuni has finally awakened after two months! Caw! Caw! Y/n Tsugikuni has finally awakened after two months! Caw!" A crow flew around the Demon Slayer Corps informing Oyakata-sama and the Pillars.

"Y/n-chan is finally awake? She must be hungry!" Mitsuri yelled running to her estate ready to cook western food for Y/n.

"Y/n managed to pull through, I knew she would" Giyuu mumbled and exited the Demon Slayer Corps since his crow called him for a mission.

"Tsugikuni survived eh? Guess she just needed to sleep for two fucking months" Sanemi said and continued to yell at his slayers he was training.

"She has finally awake eh Rengoku?" Uzui said to Rengoku "Yeah she finally has. She saved us both from them and look at us now! Both missing eyes! HAHAHA!" Rengoku yelled laughing. ( I am sorry it's so late and I'm dying by this... I'm lame-)

"She better be awake, it took so long to pick all those pieces of woods up, and help her. " Obanai said to Kaburamaru.

"Y/n?... Y/n... Y/n is strong... of course, she woke up" Muichiro said having a hard time remembering who Y/n was for a bit. Out of all the Pillars, Muichiro remembers Y/n the most.

"Thank you for listening to my prayers," Gyomei said and continued to pray once more.

=

Shinobu ran to the room and shook her shoulders Y/n to make her calm down and notice her surroundings. "Y/n! Calm down! Your safe your alright! You defeated the Upper-Moon, everyone else is safe!" Shinobu said.

Y/n stopped and looked at her with glossy eyes, Y/n hugged her and sobbed harder "I- I saw him." Y/n said. Shinobu was confused but decided not to question it since it was making Y/n sob very hard. "It's okay Y/n... your safe.."

Many days passed and Y/n recovered quickly it wasn't her injuries of course since she had none. It was her mental health, Y/n was released by Shinobu since she has gotten better and more calmer.

"Wait wait Shinobu where are my swords?" Y/n asked slightly panicking. "Oh Haganezuka took them, you chipped your red sword and the black one broke in two." Shinobu said smiling

'fuck' Y/n screamed mentally

-
Y/n and Mitsuri went to the hot springs to relax from their mission they had last night. "The hot water feels so nice! I'm glad they took us here Mitsuri!" Y/n said forgetting that she broke her sword.

Mitsuri laughed and said "Don't get too relaxed Y/n-chan! Haganezuka is still working on your sword, and I bet he's very excited to see you!" she teased.
Y/n sank deeper in the water secretly wanting to drown which she did.

"OH MY GOD Y/N CH-" Mitsuri yelled

After hanging out in the Hot springs Y/n and Mitsuri got out and changed into clothes they allowed them to wear... which showed a lot of skin to Y/n. It showed some of her breasts luckily they gave a little rob but there was no tie... it was like a sweater.

"I see someone ill be back!" Mitsuri yelled leaving
Y/n alone... 'oh wow' Y/n thought as she waited for Mitsuri to return back since she knew nothing about this village.

She returned after 10 minutes saying she saw Tanjiro and he said there was supper preparing which she was really happy for. Y/n would be lying if she said she wasn't excited either. both girls ran towards the supper-room.