* Chapter 2 *

Yoriichi draws his sword out immediately, wiping the tears from his face quickly. "Yoriichi... what are you doing?" [Name] asked crawling away from him. "You're a demon now [Name]. I will make this quick." He says walking towards her sword in hand. [Name] immediately got up and put her hands in defense "Yoriichi no! I'm not- I'm not a demon! I would never eat people!" Yoriichi glared at [Name], in his mind the demon in front of him isn't his wife anymore.

Yoriichi slashed his arm making his blood fall onto the floor. His sword points at [Name] while his other arm is out towards [Name] "Get your arm away from me! It's bleeding I don't want it on me you ass!" [Name] yells slapping his arm away. Yoriichi stares at her in disbelief, a demon rejecting blood.

"[Name]," he said sternly. "Wha-" He put his arms near her mouth making blood go onto her lips, and into her mouth. Tasting the blood made her nauseous, she shoved him off her "What the hell Yoriichi?!!" [Name] yells.

Yoriichi still couldn't believe it, he believed all demons wanted blood no matter if you were a stranger or a loved one. Yoriichi ran towards [Name] hugging her tightly "I thought I lost you."  "Did you not hear me when I said I do not want your blood  Yorii- more demons are coming" [Name] quickly got up and ran towards her swords. Picking them both up and running towards Yoriichi standing near him just in case. [Name] could hear and sense her surrounding easily now.

"On your left," Yoriichi and [Name] said at the same time, this demon's blood art was claws, its claw could slash in any direction.  Yoriichi and [Name] both looked at each other and nodded, [Name] ran towards the demon straight ahead while Yoriichi dodged all the slashes going towards the demon at the same time.

The demon was slashing in all directions now. [Name] being stubborn, she continued and dodged all of them. She had a few cuts from doing so,

"Sun breathing eleventh form: fake rainbow", [Name] dodged all the slashes and sliced the head off the demon.

"Using one of the Sun Breathing forms I see" Yoriichi walks towards her, "Have you been training behind my back to compete with me [Name]?" he asked with a small smile.

[Name] looked at Yoriichi, "No no, I didn't use Sun Breathing. I used my breathing, the Dragon breathing form you must have mishea-", Yoriichi interrupted her, "No I saw it with my own eyes, guess my eyes were tricking me. I was starting to think you could handle the sun breathing form. Guess I was wrong." Yoriichi said 'disappointedly' knowing it would get to her. "What? I could handle it?! Did you not just see me- I hate you." [Name] realized he just said that to make her say the truth.

Yoriichi started to remember that [Name] was now a demon, and the sun will be rising soon. "[Name] we have to get going the sun is going to start rising soon." [Name] nodded and walked towards Yoriichi.

A few years later

Yoriichi and [Name] still fought alongside each other even though she was a demon. From [Name] being a demon, the news spread quickly. The demons told their master...Kibutsuji Muzan, and was not pleased with the news, he was furious.

Yoriichi and [Name] were soon battling against Muzan. Both were striking at Muzan at the same time, making Muzan finally feel fear for once in his life. Yoriichi used his Thirteenth form which was meant to kill Muzan, and Muzan could not regenerate his body. His body was cut and in pain, Muzan tried attacking once again but [Name] stepped in and began cutting all of his attacks. Her eyes were filled with rage for one reason, and Muzan knew that exact reason. [Name] began to cut the tentacles that were attacking her getting more and more closer to Muzan. [Name] did get some damage but from that, one of her eyes was slashed due to muzan scratching her which was not healing at all. Muzan was angry that his attacks weren't doing any damage, he burst into lumps of flesh, trying to avoid his death. Yoriichi and [Name] began cutting the flesh about to finish Muzan off but he got away.

[Name] was furious, she was angry at herself for not being fast enough, for not slicing off his head. He took away the one thing that was gonna make Yoriichi's and [Name]s life complete.

Their baby.

[Name] was pregnant with Yoriichi's child. Muzan ordered demons to kill [Name], that's the reason why they sent multiple demons to attack them both, which they failed but still managed to stab through her stomach.  Yoriichi doesn't know about the baby at all, since [Name] wanted to surprise him. When the attack happened Yoriichi went to go to the demon slayer corps and left [Name] to sleep.[Name] thought since she was a demon the wound would heal and the baby would remain safe. But [Name] was wrong when she went to the restroom one day of an uncomfortable feeling in her stomach blood came out of her, and [Name] knew what this meant. She cried out very loudly knowing she lost her baby,

She was furious when Muzan was gone. [Name] screamed out loud  "Coward! You're a coward!!" she fell to the ground crying out loud. Yoriichi walked towards her and hugged her, he had no room to calm her because deep down he was furious. The one chance they had to defeat him and put an end to demons, they failed.

But if [Name] told him that he killed his unknown child, Yoriichi would have acted the same way, but she chose not to say anything and cried in his arms.

-

Many years have passed now Yoriichi began getting old, but that didn't stop Y/n from loving him. She still treated him the same way and healed him every time he got home. She discovered her Demon Blood Art was fire.

Her Demon Blood Art was beautiful in Yoriichi's eyes. He would see it every time he got a chance, and he loved it. Her fire would heal him making him feel less pain.

"Yoriichi when you're in trouble or danger call my name. I'll be there in a matter of seconds, please do as I say. Don't fight by yourself now I know you're strong but you have gone blind. And you are now old if you want I could turn you into a demon" [Name] joked while brushing her fingers through his long hair.  Yorrichi would let out a small chuckle and say "I'll be fine."

Yoriichi being Yoriichi chose not to listen he went to go confront his brother who is Muzan's strongest demon. Upper Moon One. Yoriichi was on the verge of killing his brother, slightly slicing Kokushibo's neck. But began feeling weak collapsing on the ground "[Name] Tsugikuni" he managed to speak out. [Name] appeared instantly only to see Kokushibo about to stab Yoriichi. [Name] screamed in horror while running towards the both of them getting out both of her swords.

She was going to be alone if she doesn't heal him. She was gonna end the six-eyed demon right here. The demon had a sword as well, he got his sword out ready to attack as well, thinking that the female was weak. Until he got a closer look and saw his younger brother's wife, [Name], charging at him using all her strength, she almost broke his sword.
She sliced off one of his arms making him back away. "Love is for the weak learn from that," he said and disappeared.

[Name] ran towards Yoriichi picking him up with tears in her eyes "Please don't leave me Yoriichi I love you! You are the only one I have left, please! Please don't leave me!" [Name] cried out. Yoriichi put his hand on her face and smiled weakly "I'm very sorry [Name]" his eyes began to feel heavy. "Yoriichi I have to tell you something, please at least listen to this." Yoriichi weakly opened his eyes a little showing he was awake.

"You would have been a father Yoriichi. And I know you would have been the greatest dad. I-It was a boy, I didn't tell you the day I g-got attacked they killed our son when he was in my stomach.".Yoriichi smiled with tears in his eyes he would've got the family he always wanted."I love you" he said weakly. "I love you too, we will be together again I promise, I'll find a way" [Name] said choking on her tears. He nodded his head and his body began to feel cold.

[Name]'s breath hitched, he was gone. She didn't know what to do, she couldn't breathe. It was like losing her guide in life, or her life.

Made: Dec 20. 2020
Edited: Jan 28, 2023