𝔸𝕞 𝕚 𝕎𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕠𝕣 𝕊𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕘?

Pronouns: they/them
warnings: none
FLUFF

Y/n's pov:

I was just sitting in my living room with my friends Wilbur, Tubbo and Tommy.

We were talking about what should we do today and suddently i heard my partner aka Tommy say "if i punch myself and it hurts...am i strong or weak?"

Tommy's pov:

"if i punch myself and it hurts...am i strong or weak?". I asked my friends. "Strong" i heard Tubbo say. "Weak" I heard Wilbur say. "A dumbass is what you are" i heard y/n say.

Wilbur's pov:

me and Tubbo couldn't stop laughing at what y/n said, it was hilarius.

Tommy's pov:

i could hear my friends laugh at what y/n said and i so saw that y/n, they where still laughing about there asnwer. So what i did was pick them up and carry them to the pool outside of y/n house and dumbed them in there. They yelped as they touched the cold water.

Y/n's pov:

I just got dumped in the pool and i was angry about it because my makup was all ruined and my close were all wet from the cold water.

Tommy's pov:

I saw that y/n was about to get out and i desited to help the y/h/c haired person out of the pool.

Y/n's pov:

I saw that Tommy was about to give me his hand to help me get out of the pool so i took it and he pulled me out.

Tommy's pov:

i saw how sad y/n looked because they where all wet and cold and shaking so i decited to hug them.

A/N:

Hello labs, so this is another short chapter, but i have no ideas bc my brain is as blank as a peace of papper.

Okii byebye <3