ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕡 𝕞𝕖 𝕖𝕒𝕥

Pronouns: they/them

warnings: eating dissorder (Anorexia Nervosa)

FLUFF

Niki's pov:

so i just finnished streaming but i don't know what was up with y/n bc they were acting a bit weard this morning...

Y/n's pov:

i knew Niki tought somthing was up with me this morning because i didn't eat breackfest and didn't eat lunch and well ever since Niki has known me she knows that i don't eat a lot, but this whole week i havn't eaten anything at all practically.

So i thought i am going to tell her today or well this evening.
But how? I mean i don't want her to think im weird because i have an eating dissorder or be sad about me, because i hate when people feel bad about me.
And also how do i tell her, do i just say it to her?

~time skips~

Niki's pov:

I was looking trough my twitter when i heard y/n shout for me to come to the kitchen so of course i came.

As soon as i got there my smile droped y/n was looking realy sad and i thought that maybe they were just sick, because they have been vomiting and also has been really underweight, cause they weight  31kg/71lbs and that's not normal for a 19 year old, infact that is really underweight, bc if you count there bmi (how can you caulculate your bmi: its body mass divided by height)

Soon i snapped out of my thoughts and asked y/n why they called me here.

Y/n's pov:

As Niki got to our kitchen's dooreway i saw her smile drop as she saw my sad face and i was on the edge of tears because i felt bad that she alredy felt bad for me.

I had to say it, now or never.

"Look Niki i have somthing really imprtant to tell you..."

Niki's pov:

I heard y/n say that they had somthing important to say so i just noded to give them a sign that they can continue.

"Well the thing is..i have a eating dissorder and that why i dont eat or well eat very little.." they said and i was shocked because they didn't bother telling me earlier.

"But why didn't you tell me earlier" i asked and you can deffinatly hear the worry in my voice.
"well i know that a lot of people find it weird and discusting and i didn't want you to feel bad or leave me because i have a eating dissorder" i could hear in y/n's voice that they were scared.
So i hugged them as fast as i can.
I was shocked that they would think that just because other people think that.

"oh i would never leave you, i love you and remember that ok?"
"ok, and i love you too" i heard from y/n

A/N:

ahhh i love Niki, i just want to hug her.

Edit: wow turns out im actually 15kg/35lbs underweight 0-0