𝕍𝕝𝕠𝕘 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕠𝕡𝕤

Pronouns: they/them

warnings: none

FLUFF

3rd person's pov:

"Hiya labs and today i am going to be vlogging a day in the life of Wilbur's Soot's partner since ya'll wanted me to" said y/n.

They where famous only because of Wilbur but they where doing youtube because they really wanted to and they liked it and to be honest they had a fast growing account.

They posted every two weeks, but they didn't stream, they showed up usually at some of Wilbur's stream just on acsident or if Wilbur invited them.

Y/n and Wilbur did live together so it was easey to vlog this video.

"Wach'a doing?" Wilbur asked the y/h/c hair colored person.
"making a vlog" they replied chierfully
"what about?" he replied in the exact same tone.
"a day with Wilbur" they replied boping there boping Will's nose while holding the camera begind there back.

"now that you labs have seen Wil, lets go get dressed" they said to the camera pointing to there robe and messy hair.

(Insurt your outfit)

y/n put on the outfit and turned there camera back on.

"so i got my outfit and now let's make breackfest" y/n said in a yawn.

"Hey Wil what do you want for breackfest?" They yelled from the kitchen to him.
"i don't know, but something with bananas please" he said in an baby voice
"k you got it!" They said back in a baby voice

~20 min time skip~

(You made Banna outmeal pancakes)

"Banana boy!! Breackfest is ready" y/n exlaimed as they put two plates down with pancakes on them and decorated with some bananas and nuts, then poured some honey over it.

"smell's good" he said while hugging y/n from the back and by there waist.
"ok, so we are going to eat now" they said before turning off there camera, Wilbur had put his chin on there head so in the camera you could only see a bit of Wilbur's chin.

"alright, now get to eating before the food get's too cold" they said in an jokingly damanding voice. Wilbur did as he was told to.

~time skips to evening~

y/n was making some medicen for Wilbur since he was feeling sick and he had a sore trought.

Suddently they heard glass break and a loud grunt.
"Wil you alright up there?" y/n asked clearly consurned.

They ran upstairs, and even without knocking to make sure if he is streaming, they ran inside the room and saw Wilbur grab his camera and saw a hole trough one of the window's.

"oh my lord, are you ok? What happened? Why is there a hole trough the window? Are you ok?" They asked like a hundred times.

"im fine, don't worry" Wilbur replied comly
"ok but why is there a hole trough the window??!" They asked.

"well i saw my camera falling and i tried to cauch it and when i was going to cauch it i somehow managed to smash my hand trough the window" Wilbur replied.

"OH MY GOD, IS YOUR HAND OK?!" y/n asked- i mean yelled in a worried tone in there voice.
"yeah just a small cut but it'll be fine" he replied again comingly.

Y/n ran to the kitchen and grabbed the first-aid kit thingy and helped him with the cut. Then it got cold and rememberde that there is a hole in the window and its freezing cold out side.

Y/n took there camera and vlogged all what happend.
"so yeah...i don't know when we are gonna fix it but it's cold in here for sure" they giggled
"your cold huh?" Wilbur asked, well more like teased.

"yea-" before they could finish there sentence Wilbur picket them up brydal styal and carried to there Queen-sized bed they both shared, then threw y/n on the bed and cuddled with them.

"well labs this is where i am going to end this vlog and see you hopfully soon, byebye" they blew a air kiss and put the camera on a night stand.

~time skips to 2am in the morning~

Wilbu's pov:

Me and y/n had been cuddling until we fell asleep. I was only half asleep since the pain from my cut was swolling and it sting a bit(lot), suddently i felt someone shiver next to me and i realized it was y/n who was shivering. I quickly got up and went to my closet and grabbed one of my hoodies and since it was dark i couldn't really see much colors.

As i left there side i saw them wake up so i grabbed the hoodie and gave it to them and without hesitation they took it and put it on over there pj's and honestly they looked really adorable in my hoodie because it was to there midthigh.

"let's go back to sleep" i asked and they said a tierd "mhm" and then cuddled up with me

Y/n's pov:

It was easey to fall asleep since i was worm, had Wilbur and his rapsy voice next to me i was happy.

A/N:

Hii, so this is an idea i got at 3am so i hope you enjoyed it :)

Okii byebye <3

Edit: hello, so i took all the pictures down and how "your youtube acc looks" bc it was really cringe.