ℂ𝕠𝕞𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕥

Requested by: MaddieAlt_

Pronouns: she/they (first time writing she/they so pls correct me if anything is wrong)
warnings: voices in head
ANGST/FLUFF
Minecraft au

2nd persons pov:

Technoblade is currently dealing with the voices in his head, and they are really streassing him out.

He has been dealing with them for practically his whole life.

There all yelling in his head at once, and right now his partner/girlfriend was coming to visit him.

He just finished making the tea, and the voices only got worse. He even had to stop and sit down because his head started to hurt, he felt like his head was gonna explode.

Then he heard his partner/girlfriend enter his house.

"Hey Techno" she said.

When they didn't get any respons from Techno, because he had a hard time speaking when he was really streesed like right now, they got a bit worried.

"Techno" she called his name again.

Since Techno couldn't speak, right now, he banged his fist against the cupboard so his parnter/girlfriend would hear him.

"Techn-" as his significant other(ik i probably spelled it wrong, sorry) walked in the kitchen, they saw Techno sitting on the cold wood floor, back against the cupboard, head in-between his knees and hands wrapped around his knees.

"Awwh Techno~" his partner/girlfriend awwed as she sat down next to him, hugging-spooning him and messing with his pink locks.

"Hey Techno, you told me y/n is gonna visit you today, i have some (favorite jam) jam i can give them-" Philza got cut off when he walked in the kitchen seeing the young couple both on the floor.

"What happened" Philza asked as he set the jar of jam on the window sill and went up to the couple.

"Th-the v-voices-a-are talk-ing again" Techno said letting go of his head and looking up at Phil.

"Hey-hey shh, its ok, its ok" y/n tried calming him down, she pecked his cheek and hugged him tighter.

"Uhhh....im gonna go pour some water for Techno" Phil said as he went to get a mug and pour some water.

Techno's voices started to go away slowly as he felt the comfort from his partner/girlfriend.

"Th-thank-thanks" he managed to say.

"Ok i got you some water mate" Phil then gave the clay mug to Techno, since water helps with calming neveres/stress down.

The voices started to fade aways and Techno soon felt good.

"Thank you guys so much for hepling me" he said.

"I would do anything for you my pig king, i love you" y/n said as they kissed the top of his snout.

"I love you too" he said hugging her.

"Ok im gonna leave you two lovebirds alone" Phil said as he left.

A/N:

i have never wrote a Technoblade x reader so this was interesting :3

(Btw i LOVE that image abowe lmaoo)