𝔻𝕖𝕒𝕕 𝕎𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐬: 𝐬𝐡𝐞/𝐡𝐞𝐫(𝐢 𝐚𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞😫𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠)
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐬𝐦𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐋'𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞(𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐮𝐦𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞)
𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬⚠️: 𝐬𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠.
𝐢𝐟 𝐮 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲!
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭: 1370
𝕪/𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
It was just me and Wilbur...but then she came along....Niki....
Me and Wilbur were fucking in "𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆" but suddently when Niki came along he...he..h-he completly fotgot about me.
Every day when i go to him he would just forget i was there and start talking to Niki almost like i didn't exist.
So i had enough of it and desited to join the enemy's aka Dream, George, Sapnap.
So i went to there territory and spoke with Dream.
𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜:
Dream: Oh hello there y/n i wasn't expecting you here?
y/n: yes in a million years i didn't expect myself coming here but here i am
Dream: so what brings you here ma'lady?
y/n: i want to join your group i am FUCKING TIERD OF NIKI AND WILBUR!!
y/n shouted at Dream the last part
Dream: oh well i was gonna ask why and if this was a trap but seems as do this isn't a trap...
Dream: well in this case you have 2 hours to pack your stuff and the i will be meeting you here in this exact SPOT got it?
y/n: yes Dream
𝔼𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕜, 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕐/𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
i ran back to my house and imediatly started packing my stuff.
I was stuffing everything in my chest's.
I got startled when i heard a knock on my door so i opened it and saw my amazing furry bff Fundy.
"I saw you and Dream, what were you talking about?" Fundy asked me in a consurning tone. "Im joining his team" i replied but i could feel that i was on the edge of tearing up. " whay!! But-bu-butbutbutbut...." Fundy couldn't exept the tought of me leaving him and neither could i...so i huged him as tight as i could.
𝔽𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕪'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
when i heard those words from y/n's mouth that she was going to leave me here alone i couldn't keep my thought's strait." But-bu-butbutbutbut" i couldn't even form a normal sentence. Suddently i felt and saw y/n hugging me so without hesitating(English is not my 1th language so im sorry i spell a lot of words wrong)i hugged her back.
𝕪/𝕟'𝕤 𝕡𝕠𝕧:
"just don't tell anyone this cause i don't want them to go after me please" i said while still hugging him "of course i'll do what you want" he replied instantly.
~𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕤~
As i packed my chest's Fundy helped me carry them to Dream's territory.
As we were there we saw Dream comming with his friend's George and Sapnap.
Fundy explained that he helped me with my chest's cause they were heavy and he wanted to say last goodbye's to me before i left. Dream wasn't mad about it but he defenetly said to not tell anyone about this.
~𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡𝕤~
Dream has decited that he wanted to blow somthing up with tnt in L'manburg(this is not apart of the war and that stuff this is what i made up, just so you know).
So we walked trough the tunels that Dream made yasterday(again this is fake just something i made up).

When we got to the spot there was a lever that u needed to switch and the tnt would go exploding. "Y/n i'll let you do the honers as my girlfriend" Dream said, yes we got together since we descovered we have feeling's for each other.