𝔹𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕙𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝔹𝕠𝕪

(i better see some happy Karl Jacobs b-day comments >:[ also NOT PROOF READ)

Pronouns: they/them

Warnings: none

FLUFF

Y/n's pov:

I just woke up and now im trying to wiggle out of Karls grasp.

So today was Karls birthday, he is turning 23, and since it was ealry in the morning i wanted to make him some birthday breackfast.

Once i got out of his grasp i ran down stairs to make Karl his favorite morning dish.

~time skips 20 minutes~

I was finally done with the breackfast.

Sooo.....now was the hard part, carying it inside, because knowing me, i would probably trip over air and drop it or fall face first in it.

Oh well.

After, what felt like hours, i finally made it up the stairs and now i just need to open the door and wake up Karl.

I opened the door and saw Karl peacefully sleeping.

He looked so cute while he was sleeping.

"Hello birthday boy" i sing-sand to him, as he fluttered his beautiful eyes open and then when he sat up i put the tray of food on his lap.

"I made you, your favorite breakfast food and i hope it actually tastes good" i said while bending over and kissing his forhead.

"Aww thanks y/n, i love you soooo much" he said with stars in his eyes.

"Nope i love you more" i said popping the p.

"Oh i complietly forgot" i exlaimened going to my bedside table and pulling out a small box from thw drawrer.

"Here" i said giving him a gift.

It was the white bunny that ears moved.

"Awww y/n, im gonna cry, i have been wanting this for a long time now"  I said.

He puts the hat on and he looked so cute and fuzy and soft.

"Awwh, my little bunny boy" i said taking a pic of him.

~Later on that day you went to celabrate it with the beast crew in a arcade~

A/N:
Sorry its short, anyways ilysm <3