𝕐𝕠𝕦𝕣 ℕ𝕖𝕨 𝕊𝕠𝕟𝕘

Pronouns: she/her

warnings: light swearing, mentions of self harm

FLUFF/PLANTONIC

Y/n's pov:

I was just a regular youtuber with like barelly 2k subscribers on youtube and 3k on instagram and 38.5k on tiktok, i didn't use twitter tho.

I wasn't a streamer or a gamer, i was just a girl who played depressing songs on her ukulele, but i wasn't depresd, i just like the sound of them, yeah sometimes i would decide to tourtur yourself like cutting but nothing suvier.

I also really like this song autor called: Wilbur Soot.
I didn't search him up really cus i just like his songs that all.

So since i put videos of me playing the ukulele on my youtube channel i decited to just make one with one of your favorite songs.

(Ik that in the video there is a guitar, but just imagine there is used a ukulele)

I thought that i had a terrible voice but as soon as i posted the video it went viral and comments all over that place.

I was shocked because it blew up.
Then i was scrolling trough the comments and saw one inperticular person comment.

It.Was.Wilbur.Soot. i felt like dying in that moment i felt soo soo lucky about it.
The comment:
"Omg your voice is amazing. This really made my day"

I still couldn't belive it.

A/N:

Idk what to say much, i hope you liked this oneshot :)

OKII BYEBYE<3

Edit: hello, wow imagine writing y/n's pov and then putting a 2nd persons pov, lmao i can't, i was so stupid back then.