𝕄𝕖𝕒𝕟𝕚𝕖

Pronouns: they/them (so this is to all my nb people that are in a female body)

warning: period, swearing, sexual jokes.

Y/n's pov:

So today Dream, aka one of my brest friends, invited me to do a manhunt with him, George and my boyfriend ,Sapnap.

But what the boys didn't know, is that, its that time of month for me soo...i might be a bit mean....BUT i can't do anything about it so the'll just have to deal with it.

"Hey" i heard Clay say as i joined the discord call.

"Hello" i said.

Then George joined the call, and soon enough Sapnap did as well.

Now we were all fasing each others minecraft character and waiting till something happens.

Suddently my character gets hit and Dream takes off.

"OH YOU LITTLE PEACE OF SHIT" i yelled as i ran after him, trying to hit him.

"Owh, my ears, Y/N~" George whined, but right now i couldn't give a fuck, all i wanted was to kill Dream, dosen't matter if in game of i real life.

"Y/n stop running, we need to collect suplies" George said as he punched my character.

"Hey George, nice jeans, they'd look better if you pissed in them" as i said that, i could hear Dream start wheezing his head off.

"Sapnap control your partner" George said to Sapnap, backing away from my character.

"I rather not, finally the manhunt is actually interesting" Sapnap said.

"AHHH THERES A SKELETON" i yelled as i started running away from it.

" Y/n your such a pussy" Sapnap said while god knows where collecting resurses, because the bottom said so.

"I mean...you are what you eat" i said with a smug smirk on my face.

"*Wheeze* st-*wheeze* guys*bangs hand on table while wheezing* this is going on youtube*wheeze* please- keep it PG" i could tell that Clay was dying of wheezing.

A/N:

!Warning!
In this a/n there is mentioned of needles and blood!

hello labs, sorry that this one is short and ik that there isn't alot of sapnap x reader type thing, i just didn't want to make a new section and plus i have wrote SO much oneshots about Dream already so i put Sapnap.
Also the real reason why its short is bc i have shit blood pressure and that for my heart has a hard time working or something like that, so i am hooked up to a system and i have needles digging in my hands so its kinda painfull to type, but yeah