𝕋𝕚𝕔 𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖

Pronouns: they/them

warnings: angst, tics, a bit of self harm, swwaring, small drooling.

ANGST/FLUFF

Y/n's pov:

I was just sitting in my room and talking to my parrot Olaf.

"Good boy Olaf" i said to my budgie. He was a nice shaid of lilac purple with a bit light blue and his head and wing feathers looked like a zebras patern. (I just desrcibed my parrot lol)

Then i put my bird back on his cage and went to lie down on the couch that was in the living room.

As i was about to sit down on my couch i felt my tics start and then i remembered that i didnt take my tic pills today.

So of course i ran to the kitchen trying my best to resist my tics.

But i couldnt.....cause as i got to the kitchen i opened the pill box where i kept my tic pills and i hit my knuckles on the counter really, really hard and it hurt SOO bad, but i couldnt be loud since Ranboo was streaming and me and Ranboo have never said anything about our relationship.

When i got the small cartboard box where were my pills i punched the counter with my elbow and repeated it until my tics made me freeze in one spot.

Ranboo's pov:

i was talking to Fundy and just messing around on the smp.

Suddently i heard a loud bang, at first i was really confused, but then i thought that it probably was y/n.

Then i heard it again and again, loud bangs, but they were louder this time.
And that got me thinking "what if y/n got hurt?" "What if someone broke in and took y/n?" "What if that was Olaf that knocked something over?" And stuff like that were in my mind right now.

"uhhh Hey Fundy i think im gonna go to the bathroom real quickly"I said and muted myself.

I ran out of my office and down the stairs just to see y/n laying on the kitchen floor and drool dripping as she was bitting her knuckles and crying from the pain she was in.

Y/n's pov:

I was crying until i felt someone wrap there arms around me and ingulf me in a big bear hug.

"Shh Shhh everything is fine, please dont worry, im here" i heard Ranboo say as i hugged him back.

"What happened?" He asked as he put me on his lap and put his head on my shoulder.

"m-my YOU BEANS-" i cried, i couldnt even form sentences because my tics were not letting me.

"shh shh take your time i have nowhere to run dont worry" He said in his calming voice.

"i-i-m-my TIC-*bites knuckle again*-tics st-BITCH *head tics*-STARTED" i sobbed and yelled as i couldn't form normal sentences.

"Shh shh everything is going to be alright and ill be here the rest of the day, ill do anything you need me to do" Ranboo said as he streched his arm out to grab the pills.

"bu-Y0U DIRTY POTATO PIG-but what about-" i cut myself in mid sentence by hitting my knuckles on the cuppboard door.
"But but but wh*head tic*at abo*head tic*o*head tic*ut y*head tic*uuor ssstr*head tic*ea*straigtens out arm, really fastly*am" i couldnt even talk anymore, i was just cutting myself off everytime.

"here" Ranboo said as he sat me on the counter and poured a glass of water.

while he was doing that of course my tics had to make me take a pin in my hand and stab my arm.

"OUGH" i yelled as i couldnt even stop it.

"HERE" Ranboo yelled in a woried voice as he handed me the glass of water and a pill and took the pin out of my hand.

i took the pill and drank the water, but of course since the pill dosent work that fast i had still tics for some minuets.

"oh shoot i forgot i still have my stream  going" Ranboo said as he put the glass in the sink.

"Hey lets go to my streaming room, ok?" Ranboo said as he looked at me for an answer.

"but wha-CHAIRS ON THE CELING-bout-SALAD-the chat?" I aksed, the tics now slowly going away.

"its ok, we can tell them, i wont mind as long as you dont" he said in a comforing smile.

"ok then" i said.

He picked me up bridal style and went up to his streaming room.

He then unmuted his mic.

"Hey chat im back!" He said as he sat me down on his lap, placing his head on my head and wraping his arms around my waist.

Then the robotic voice read out:
"𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚗𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚕𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 20 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚜????????"

"oh well i was helping my beautiful partner with tics" Ranboo said as i laid my back against hi chest.

A/N:

Okii byebye <3

Edit: idk what to say...