𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕥𝕠 𝔽𝕦𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕗𝕖𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟

Pronouns: they/them

warnings: none

FLUFF

Fundy's pov:

The time has come i need to tell y/n my true feeling's, but i just can't keep hiding them and ignoring the fact that they might like Karl, but as dumb as it sounds i dont want to ruin our friendship.

Maybe if i say my feelings to them and they don't feel the same i can just say that i was messing with them to see how they would react to it...YEAH!
"Oh hey y/n can i talk to you on a diffrent vc?" I asked.

Y/n's pov:

"Hey guys!" I said as i joined the vc.
"Oh hey y/n can i talk to you on a diffirent vc?" I heard Fundy say so of course i said yes and then i hung up on discord for that call and sat in my chair waiting for Fundy to call me on discord...but my phone rang insdead.

I quickly looked at the callers ID and saw it was it said:
"Fᴜɴᴅʏ❤️🦊"
so of corse i picked up the call.

"hey again" i heard him giggle nevriosly "so why did you call me?" I asked him " oh well i wanted to talk about us y/n" he said i could hear the nervesness in his voice.

"Oh uh sure is something wrong?" I aksed starting to get scared cause what if he didn't want to be my furry bff ( he also was the only one i had) "well you see...."

Fundy's pov:

this was it, there's no going back now!

"Well you see....i-i i ilikeyouy/n" i said fastly. (Is that even a word?)

"im sorry but what you say Fundy i think i may have missheard" y/n replied so i had to say it but it was just too nerve vrecking "i like you y/n" i said trying my best to not sound like a train wreck

"....jsjsvvjdjd YOU WHAT?!! i mean you what....you like like me like a girlfriend?"

"Yes of course y/n i fellt like you needed to know since you and Karl have been supper close for no reasons"

Y/n's pov:

i heard Fundy say that me and Karl have been supper close for no reason at all "i mean me and Karl are like family well atleast he makes me feel like im his sibling..."
"oh.." was all i heard from Fundy's end of the call

"welp i also like you Fundy and more then a friend" i said as i just wanted to hug him soo soo tightlt and never letting go.

A/N:

Ayyy first chapter of my favorite furry boi.

Okii byebye <3

Edit: shit this chapter was bad, it has SO many mistakes xd