𝕊𝕜𝕚𝕣𝕥

Pronouns: they/them

warnings: none

FLUFF

Y/n's pov:

Today was monday which meant i had no colleg/university (atleast in my country when you go to collage/university it's only on thuseday's,wednesday's,thursday's and friday's, so thats how im gonna write it, im very sorry but you will have to deal with it if you don't like that) so i had nothing to do.

I mean i could study, but i don't want to study rn.(btw you were avarage or maybe just a bit belove it)So the first thing that came to my head was calling my boyfriend Quackity.

But first i gotta check if he is streaming or not, cause i dont want to interupt him if he is.

Nope he is not.

~time skips~

(This is how it would look like, in the corner, the black picture is where you can put your picture)

"oh by the way have you seen the fanart people have done about us, it's realy cute" i said
"yeah, some of them are cute but some are weird" Quackity said.

"oh yeah some of those are kinda weird but i don't really care about those" i said.
"yeah...anyways im gonna be soon starting my stream so maybe we could talk on discord and play minecraft" Quackity said in a soft tone, it was really cute tho.
"oh yeah sure" i almost yelled of exitment.

~time skips after like a hour~

"i don't wear skirts!!" Tommy yelled back to Eret.
"But why, there comfy and close don't have gender" Eret said while chuckling because he new he was getting on Tommy's nerves.

"HEY I NEVER SAID THAT CLOSE HAVE GENDER I JUST SAID THAT I DON'T WEAR SKIRTS!!" Tommy yelled looking pissed.
"well i am wearing a skirt right now and they are supper comfy, even better then sweatpants" i wisperd in my mic.

Everyone went silent since i did that.
I broke into laughter because they were thinking that i was flirting with a 16 year old and i am 19.

"BIG Q look y-your partner is flirting with me?!!" Tommy said that in a half yell and half questionable voice.
"..." Quackity was silent on his end.
"Hey y/n show me your skirt" Eret said because he new he would piss off Quackity.

3rd person's pov:

Since you alredy had your webcam on(because you also started streaming) you just lover it to show your skirt.

(Ofc you don't need to be wearing this exact skirt, just so you get the main idea)

You took a picture and send it to the general chat.

"You like it, it's really short because i like short skirts and knee high socks" you said in half wisper.

What Quackity and all other people that were on the discored call didn't know was that you and Eret texted about pranking Quackity, but the fans that were watching your stream knew.

"Tommy, Tubbo,Ranboo don't look!!" Wilbur said.(ahh Dadbur vibes lmao)
"Wow..." George said in shock and confusion.

"hey mammas" sapnap said in a joking voice "JKJKJKJKJK" he yelled in his mic.
"ok but like Quackity for once i wanna be Mexican Dream" Dream (yees Daddy Dream) said as he sarted wheezing.

"oh while thank you boys" you said in a flatering voice.
"AYEE HOMIES THEY ARE MINE BACK OFF" Quackity said in his Mexican Dream voice.
"Yeah you heard him" you said in a soft comanding voice.

" ayyyee mamma'sita come sit in my lap" Mexican Dream(Quackity) said.
"WHAIT i got a crafting table" Dream said in a wheeze.
"ohh mamma'sita ya like dat dont cha'ya" Mexican Dream(Quackity) said.
"oh hell yeah bring it on" you half yelled.

~time skips about 3hours later~

2nd person's pov:

"alright bye chat love you all byeeee" you said to your chat as you raided BBH and ended your stream.

"alright i think im gonna go guys, im getting tierd and plus i should probably do some studying for collage/university" you said to your friends on disscord.
"alright bye, love you" Quackity said in his soft voice also and he was still streaming so hi chat freaked out.
"byee, and love you too Duck boi" you said and left the disscored call.

A/N:

I hope you liked this oneshot cause i didn't, i might re-make it, but i dought that cause im lazy lol.

Okii byebye<3

Edit: AGAIN, i said "pronouns: none used" and then used she/her, wtf